Reviews for Grief
danvseveryone chapter 2 . 11/17/2012
Ah. I love cute fluffy endings and I must admit, I love the way this story turned out. I think allott of people tend to forget that Bruce was a stranger who took him away from his only family when he first came into his life and its interesting to see someone finally make a story with that thought in mind. I mean thinking about it, if I was Dick, I don't think I would take too kindly to Bruce taking me in when I had a circus family. It would be nice to see more of this story and Dick eventually excepting Bruce as family but as is its a very satisfying read.

-Danvseveryone.
TwiTragic13 chapter 2 . 12/23/2010
Loved it!

TwiTragic13

xox
Ranuel chapter 2 . 4/12/2010
I like stories set at the very beginning like this. You've done a great job with the characterization, especially with Alfred. It could stand fleshing out a bit more.
Princess613 chapter 2 . 9/6/2009
Nice fic.
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 2 . 2/2/2009
Wow, this is a really intense story. I like how you have everything start out rough between them then by the end make it into a sweet family moment. There is a lot of suspense and emotions in this story, all of which are well-written. I really like how caring you made Bruce, something that you neatly displayed while remaining true to his character. I also like the details of the city blending into one to better show his fear of being lost. Great work with this story.
ancient midnight chapter 2 . 10/26/2008
Do you know any stories about Robin I (richard) after his parent's deaths and before batman adopted him? I heard that bruce didn't do the adoption until four months after the greyson's deaths, and yet no one ever writes about why he suddenly felt the need to adopt the orphan, or where richard was.
dragonprincess1988 chapter 2 . 9/25/2007
nice ending
The sidewinder chapter 2 . 1/15/2007
i have no problem with your plot. i was abit like "oh" when he was all angry at the beginning but still it worked. Go you, wrote a good story _ please update. i will check regardless of adding this to the story alert thingy.
psycicflower chapter 2 . 10/13/2006
I really liked it, a very nice little fic. Amazing how many people can walk past a lost kid and it is pretty scary to be a lost kid, can't imagine being lost in such a big city though. Nicely done.

Slán tamaill,

psycicflower chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
Took me a while to get time to read the story. It's a really good idea, I don't think many people go into Dick not wanting to be adopted by bruce. I mean it makes sense for someone to want to stay in their comfort zone, in his case the circus. Wow not even a full day and his managed to run away, people trust little kids way too much.

Anywho on to the next chapter, oh and for whenever it was Happy Birthday,

A Markov chapter 2 . 10/11/2006
Excellent little ficlet, although I just can't quite wrap my head around Bruce saying "squirt"

Alex
Flying Rat Wings chapter 2 . 10/2/2006
This definitely deserves a continuation.
Alexnandru Van Gordon chapter 2 . 9/30/2006
Hey Dusty

Me and my little sister were scanning the site and she wanted me to read this. She loved it and so do I. There's just something about little kids that really makes a person feel for them.

Awesome job ;)

-Standing ovation

-Alexnandru Van Gordon
Nikki's Evil Doppleganger chapter 2 . 9/29/2006
Very nice. So sweet. I really like it. Hope your gettin gyour stress out.
Aphistas chapter 2 . 9/27/2006
Oh, this was such a sweet story, my only complaint is that I wished it was longer, I wanted MORE! I can't wait to read more of your work!