Reviews for Blue to Blue
Logan.C chapter 5 . 2/18/2012
CH.6 CH.6 CH.6 CH.6
ShikamaruNaraKibaNaruChunin chapter 5 . 8/29/2010
Are u making more of this would it be teen or higer or just stay at k
Ghostwriter chapter 5 . 9/2/2009
Awesome. Catch ya on the flip side.
Aka no Marduk chapter 5 . 6/16/2009
I can't believe you didn't continue this! Did your muse get broken?
dejaceratops chapter 5 . 12/2/2008
The foreshadowing is KILLING ME! What's Nel seeing? What's gonna happen to Rocky? I wanna know! :O

I really like this story; it's nice to see a different take on Justin. And I love the way you write Rocky. ]
Hazydestiny chapter 5 . 11/8/2008
You know, I never liked Justin much until I read your stories. He was always just this overexcited, annoying little fanboy. But between Zeus and this Justin - it just makes so much SENSE. I love this character now. I just thought you should know that.
SlothKeeper chapter 5 . 6/23/2008
Huh, the end way kinda like Charmed mixed into Power Rangers. Cute.
monkeerangerfan chapter 5 . 2/28/2008
this is such a great story.
Rivulet027 chapter 5 . 11/7/2007
This is intense. I really liked how you worked out a friendship between them and then how you worked in the movie and why Rocky let him keep the morpher. Interested in seeing what happens next.
GinaStar chapter 5 . 11/6/2007
Great! BTW.. Be sure to put a note in the other story about this one! I just happened to find it and boy am I glad I did!
Riker15 chapter 4 . 6/8/2007
Awesome
garnetred chapter 4 . 9/26/2006
Excellent story. I definitely like this Justin better than the movie/series one. Please write soon.
AM83220aol.com chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
It is wonderful to see a new Justin fic, especially from you. By the way, I am still eagerly awaiting the second installment of your Fade to Darkness trilogy.

I can't say I fully agree with your take on Justin in this tale, but I have enjoyed reading it. I do hope we eventually get to see the much mentioned Nathan.
Hagar chapter 4 . 9/24/2006
Hmpf. Hon, with the amount of writing you have behind your back, "I don't really know how system X works so bear with any inaccuracies" has stopped being a valid excuse a long time ago. This is not your first story, not even "one of your firsts". If you don't know something, ask, research, until you've got a clue.

(There's nothing wrong with writing about stuff you know nothing off without research, if your audiance doesn't suspect that you don't have a clue or if you get suspension of disbelief to work. Unfortunately, in ch.02, neither of these happen.)

Also, it's "censor". I remember correcting this mistake in "Fade to Darkness", which was a long time ago. Again: you are a mature writer. You don't get to be excused for stuff like this anymore. You're better than this.

Otherwise, there's the potential of a seriously good story here. I'd like a slightly slower pace, but that could be just me. The style is vaguely reminiscent of "Anything for You", and I consider this a good thing.

Also: are you familiar with Ellen Brand's "Personality Conflicts" series? She had a pre-puberty past-criminal Ranger, too, though a different character.

Keep up the good work - and get a heavy-duty beta reader.

See You Around,

Hagar
Silver Warrior chapter 4 . 9/24/2006
love the digging into Justin's past. He's one of my fave Ranger's, easily in my Top Ten.