Reviews for For Want of a Shoulder
Starlit Purple chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
OMG I have so much love for this! Bridge is so adorable! I got so wrapped up in his feelings that I almost teared up there for a minute. -Hearts-
Bayou Bebe chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
ok... I've totally just melted into a goopy melty puddle... that was the SWEETEST THING I've ever read...

*wipes eyes* AW!
Aisho Ren chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
All I can say is "awe".
azkabanhuntress chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
An /actual/ well written BridgeSky story! Glee!

I love your fics!
cassey chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
great story and great job keep it up! and wow I nearly panicked when Bridge just up and ran away like that, but I understand man poor Bridge, but hes getting happyness which is great. Great job!
desilusor chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
I have to say that this one was very nice. My congrats. Keep writing!

(Sorry for my 'long' manage of language, I'm pretty bad with English :P My apologies)
MzDany chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
Very nice! It's good to see you're still writing!

Loved all the color-visuals; it made understanding Bridge's powers much easier. Great job!

Hope this won't be your only B/S fic!

Greetings from Dany
SlothFiction chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
I'd say something VERY good about this but I'm afraid I'm inarticualte after reading your fic (actually, I'm jealous of your story...if only I were as good as you...T.T). Keep up the good work. xP
kikos ai chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
Hmm very nice. I really like how you protray Bridge's powers-a nearly out of control combination of colors that imprint on him. This is just..God its so well written-there are so few Bridge/Sky stories that are of this quality. The writing is fantastic, the characters are well (duh) in character...bravo!

Please please please keep writing Bridge-you're really got a handle on him. :)
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
*Giggles* Aww! Poor Bridge! Amazing fic! YAY! You're back! *Huggle*
AngelMouse5 chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
Wow! What a wicked, lovely, awesome fic...

the colours touch was great, added such great intensity to the story. And his feelings, you could literally feel the emotions pouring from poor Bridge.

And sky, sky being all soft and gentle and nice.. that was lovely.

And Syd trying to help them both, that was great... well done mate, well done...

(ps i'm doing a bridge/sky at prsw22 at live journal)