Reviews for The Greatest Story Ever Told: A Sephiroth Fanfic
empirehypnosis chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
Wow, Tifa's personality was completely off track, WTH happened to Rufus anyway?! Welp, this was Sephiroth's story anyway.
indyheart chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Poor Cloud.
Very funny, I was literally laughing aloud. I really liked the exchanges between Sephiroth and Marlene as well, yey for snarkiness! :) Will definately continue to read.
ArrancarRayflo chapter 7 . 6/15/2012
I love all your tales. I use my sisters account to post and she really likes them too. They were so funny, PLEASE CONTINUE!
Guest chapter 6 . 5/3/2012
LOVEEEEEEED IT. PLEASE CONTINUE. PLEASE
YellowShoes chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
This got me laughing so hard! Seriously, how do you come up with these ideas? It's just awesome! Looking forward to the next chapters. :)
Devil Lace chapter 4 . 10/3/2011
Oh my gosh, this story is tooo funny. I'm like laughing over here every single time I read Sephiroth and Marlene's part. He's so funny. And this chapter was even more so.

I really am enjoying the story :D Good job.
GNXmike chapter 6 . 10/3/2011
YAY!

This could easily be the best chapter done :D got A LOT of laughs here XD

Honestly, the story early, early on was a little slow, but the minute Shera brought up Cloud and Tifa's relationship issues, that's when all hell breaks loose 8D

Cid and Barret LIVED in the the detention section, it made me wonder if this was their favorite spot, they stayed in trouble with their 'sailor talk' so much.

Throwing Rufus out the window could have been the funniest part in this chapter, and it was such a surprise to see Nero featured here XD

Sephiroth needs to tell a Deepground story about Weiss and the gang, that would be epic 8D DO IT FOR ME! DO IT FOR ME! DO IT FOR ME! DO IT FOR ME! *okay that's enough me -_-'*

Keep it rolling!

GNXmike
Frosty Dagger chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Pah. Now I can't get out of my head a Russian Sephy.
Brocky chapter 5 . 12/4/2010
Holy crap you're alive. Good chapter.
Vegx chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
hahaha I loved the way you make a parody of tifa XD I really like it and it made me laugh soooooooooo hard XD
Light Within Darkness chapter 5 . 12/2/2010
ilu, OK. I am in awe of your genius.

Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant. I giggled like an absolute moron at the whole thing, especially the part where "G" tells Aerith she's going to get impaled by a 6-foot sword wielded by some lunatic silver-haired "woman." HAHAHAHAHAHA! And they tried to cut Zack's hair...as if that would do any good...and burned the moogle...the poor moogle. :( But at least they got Heidegger and Hojo, so it's all good. I think I really lost it around the point where Genesis refused to give up his seat for the old woman, that was seriously HILARIOUS.

You are a comedic genius. I'll go hibernate with Marlene til the next update (and impending Apocalypse!) in 2012.
Musicookie chapter 5 . 12/1/2010
When Genesis threw a rock at Aeristh I busted out laughing. I like the balance of random and continuity in this chapter.

Lately, I've been replaying through ff7 and going through all the old ff7 fic I used to read. Coming here to read your stuff is like seeing an old friend after a long time. I don't even know you, but hey, it's nice to see you again.
Lethe Erisdottir chapter 5 . 12/1/2010
HEY! What happened to the pigeon? THE PIGEON. What happened to the pigeon? I didn’t wait four years to be put off AGAIN. WHERE’S THE PIGEON?

Damn it.
Lady Sybelle chapter 4 . 10/22/2010
Tifa the Psycho Dominatrix...fucking epic WIN! Poor Cloud...

Bitch slap time with Cid and Vinnie! Yaaaay!

"She's got the cane!" Reno screamed...holy calamari, I'm going to kill myself from laughing and coughing like a crazy chick...ded*lol*

By the way...*risen* thumbs up for the fic...*flat ded*
cloti 14 chapter 1 . 6/5/2010