Reviews for Inheritance
KayValo87 chapter 3 . 7/10/2011
Hmm ... I do see the similarities between the two men.

Nice story.
Angelina K chapter 3 . 5/26/2008
*whistles* Fantastic! I love the stories of King Arthur, and I can completely see the tie between him and Scott and the soul that the old man/Merlin mentioned. Very well done quiller! Your ideas are so imaginative!
ejb chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
I hope it is going to let me send this review this time.

You certainly wove a wonderful and exciting tale from that little germ of inspiration that you got in Nottingham. It seems whether as themselves or as King Arthur and his knights, the boys do what they do best in both lives, rescuing people. I liked the mysterious brooch, too, at the very end, well done for another good fic.
Dragonmaster Kurai chapter 3 . 9/26/2006
LOVED the last two sentences! They really finished off the piece with excelence! I must admit that when i read the second chapter i was a bit sceptical but you tied everything up very well! Loved it!

simanis chapter 3 . 9/24/2006
Very good. am enjoying it! Scott as Arthur... ha ha .. very nice and I just love Scott... more please...
Lady Viva chapter 3 . 9/24/2006
Totally unexpected and thoroughly enjoyable. I love all sorts of knights' tales. Scott as King Arthur...and the brothers an intimate part of his court...well, their intrepid spirit makes them all worthy of knightly material. This was a pleasant twist!
BoomerCat chapter 3 . 9/24/2006
Very nice! I love the fact that the brothers are all true spirits also. You guys have to get together more often if this is what it will produce!
Ms Hobgoblin chapter 3 . 9/24/2006
Hi just found and read your story, really enjoyed reading it. Love the connection between Scott and Arthur, you've played them very well, liked the Merlin as well!

Is there more to come?

Hob x
Cinn chapter 3 . 9/24/2006
Oh dear, Scott as King Arthur, brings hilarious images to mind. Great Fic.
JulesDPM chapter 3 . 9/24/2006
Poor Scott. A bad dream or a glimpse into the future (and past)? Really, none of this is going to compute inside his practical brain. I bet he liked the bit about his brothers kneeling before him, though...

A weird but great story!