Reviews for Hell Hound Puppy Series III Schooling Spike
The Super Shepherd chapter 1 . 11/21/2015
That was cute
angellec chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
I laughed hysterically. I can so see that
staidwaters chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
I seriously love these hell hound puppy stories...
a.brief.dalliance chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Loved Spike's POV, interesting to see how intelligent and quick Spike is!
PsychoWing chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
I loved Spike's viewpoint. It was wonderfully simple and innocent as you'd expect a puppy's (or even young child's) to be. And I totally love the language he's picking up from Dean. I still need to read the next two stories, but I'd like to register now how hilarious I think it would be for Cas to hear Spike 'talk' or, better yet, if Spike developed telepathy (with his mutant hell hound powers, who knows what might happen) and spoke to the boys. Could you imagine how much Sam would scold Dean? D
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
I ADORE Spike's POV stuff! He's such a doll, I wanna hug him to bits!

Sam stares back at him in complete innocence, casually hiding the cell phone in the palm of his closed hand. “What? No.”

*Giggles*

Oh, Sam, you naughty NAUGHTY boy!
pariah wilson chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
I do like this series so much!

Spike's take on the brothers is fun, and I like how he's learning human speech. That'll be a shock to Sam!

He does seem awfully smart, but obviously, hellhounds are smart. interesting that he can generalize from the play growls to a play attack-I wonder if he'll be able to distinguish genuine danger and respond with a real attack?-or at least a real toothbitey defense:)

I liked his POV and memories- I feel bad for him-Did some of the other pups get tossed into the fire? ow.

oh, and i wasn't quite sure at the end of II-Was Spike Sam's name for him too? Either way, I'm glad you let Dean actually name him-seems like it was important to the pup!
kirallie chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
Be funny if they ever work out just how smart Spike is!
Ciya chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
Man I could just see Spike sneezing and blowing himself backwards a few inches. A ph balance problem? LOL!

I guess he wouldn't get along very well with my kitten.
Choas Babe chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
What are they gonna say next time they have to swing by Bobby's? Just think about it! Bobby comes in and there' Spike laying on the bed and he freaks out and Dean makes Sam explain.
poohbear123 chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
THAT WAS GREAT
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
Yes. Very cute. Catch ya on the flip side.
Conny chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
Oh I love it. It's so cute! Thanks for writing!
RowanJade chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
Good god these keep getting better! YEAH! Spike's pov was awesome! You hit it dead on the head and yes I agree, he should be smarter than the average puppy. LOVE that he's picking up phrases from Dean.
hawkin-HIGHER chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
This story is great. I can see that happening. I love the fourth packmate, and the bitch bark comment. I didn't stop laughing the whole time. It was realy good.