Reviews for Unseen, unheard
moonligtinparadise chapter 11 . 11/14/2012
Wonderful story:) Why I didn't find it sooner... Think I'll read your other stories:D
Crystalzap chapter 11 . 5/13/2012
a little OOC but otherwise great! :D especially the commentary at the end XD
empath89 chapter 11 . 7/1/2008
So sorry for the delayed review. I haven't had time lately, but now I'm catching up on stuff. i really liked this...especially the end. It was so Winchester.

Linnie McCary chapter 11 . 5/28/2007
Ahh, Dean's my hero. No, wait-I mean, Sam's my hero. No, I mean Dean's-aw, heck, they BOTH are!
Linnie McCary chapter 8 . 5/28/2007
Loved the description of Dean: "full of cracks and small tragedies." Some pretty big ones, too, I reckon!
Linnie McCary chapter 3 . 5/28/2007
Hey, Sally-I'm enjoying the story immensely so far, and it looks like lots of other folks did, too. Love the device of Sam's dream-graffiti, and the "I'm not asleep" was awesomely funny! Also was intrigued by the pre-Raphaelite quality of your description of Louise's body in the stream. Were you inspired by that painting of Ophelia?
rebeldesigns chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
‘I bet I wasn’t that bad…. What did I sing?’

Dean made a face. ‘A mixture of things… Mariah Carey, mostly. It was horrible.’

That got me laughing. Very descriptive and you make the witty banter and Dean & Sam believable.. I'm interested as to how this will turn out.
heather03nmg chapter 11 . 3/16/2007
So I was about to read your new story and than I read that it was a sequel. I'm so glad that I went back to read this story, you did an awesome job. I love reading about the other special kids and seeing how Sammy was saved thanks to John and Dean.

Great job with the plot, it flowed really well and the dialogue really captured the boys personalities. Looking forward to the new story! By the way, thanks for hurt Dean, he's my fvorite!
laughandlove chapter 11 . 10/26/2006
Aw...I like you too! Reviewing regularly for a story I'm reading is just something I feel is something that the author deserves, especially for such a great story like this! I'm sad it's over, but the entire thing was incredible and I'm glad I had the opportunity to read it. Absolutely amazing job, girlie! Adios!
carocali chapter 11 . 10/26/2006
Glad to see them together, safe and sound. That crazy Michael will burn for a long time - but what about the crazy cult people? What did they want with Sam? Hm... maybe you need to do a follow up with them!

Janiqua chapter 11 . 10/25/2006
Nothing better than an ending when the two of them are swearing insults at each other like that. It means they're gonna be okay, right? I'm glad. And I'm glad Dean didn't kill Michael. And I'm glad Michael didn't kill Dean. As much as I love Sammy, I'm gonna have to agree with Dean. He had it taken care of! It's too bad, though. Seems like everyone but Sam ends up screwed over with their gifts. Oh well. Great story! Liked it lots!
Alex chapter 11 . 10/25/2006
Loved this fic, excellent :) Good place to end. Keep writing, GJ.
angel679 chapter 11 . 10/24/2006
I didnt think it was an abrupt ending it was a great ending. I would have made Michael suffer a hell of alot more for what he did to Dean though I think he got off too easy (yes im very vindictive). Sam thought he was going to loose Dean again when Dean grabbed the gun the poor boy is going to have gray hair before they make it out of that town. Loved the story it was great.
feebee chapter 10 . 10/24/2006
loved it!11

can't wait for more, now in gonna love it more, ogh wot revenge has micheal planned, and wots he gonna do to dean, oh and to sam?/
pmsdevil01 chapter 11 . 10/24/2006
yay happy ending! i loved it. it was awesome.