Reviews for A Kid After His Own Heart

*dies*
MieraK1 chapter 1 . 2/10
AWWWWW YOU-CHAN YOU ARE A NATSUME JUNIOR! XD :3
Yuki 1125 chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
It seems like yochi is going to follow natsume all the way , at least this time there is someone he can talk to
JellyBeanBo chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
They're all so absolutely adorable. Your works make me squeal and giggle (quietly) in delight. I missed Gakuen Alice, and I can't believe this much time has passed since the first volume. I love how on point your characterization is, and how you play and portray them so amusingly well.

Kudos on the fantastic reads!
PaperMouse824 chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
This is so cute! I couldn't help but smile when I read this.
Marse Speaks chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
I'm a Youichi X Aoi shipper, but I liked this one. I find it so cute. I was grinning all the way to the end because of Youichi and Natsume's conversation. It amused me that Youichi is 10 years old here (right?). I mean, Natsume was 10 when Mikan entered the Academy, right? :O It kind of irritated me that the girl is like Mikan, though, but I just can't help it.

This is a well-written piece, as expected. I enjoyed reading it. Thumbs up! :D
vna chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Youichi and natsume are so adorable! Kyaaaaa! I can't help but scream like a fan girl!
nxm chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
love it!
Adventure Child chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
How on earth do you get right on target with the manga points?

Anywho, loved it.
jAyesque chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Man, this is so cute! (: I love how Natsume seems to speak out of experience. Very well written as usual!
Hannah chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Hey! Nice story. I can't get enough of it. The cohesive force of the story keeps me reading it. Keep up the good work! ;)

I love your stories and the way you write things. I also love writing stories. Nyaa~ :D

If you would like, please add me on facebook: . I would be happy. Please. Thanks! :)
gakuen alice addict chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
wow, i just love youichi and i really really love this story! thank you for this awesome story
obessedfan101 chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
awesome i love it and i love youchii and natsume
ToBeTrue chapter 1 . 3/11/2012