Reviews for Flight of the Albatross
Guest chapter 4 . 7/5/2016
This is absolutely great! Amazing! I love the concept and i really hope there's more to come!
Great chapter 4 . 9/3/2015
Interesting idea... I wonder what calamity they'll face in Amity for his absence. I hope you update soon. Looking forward to more!
Biisaiyowaq chapter 4 . 8/29/2014
Goodness I love this concept, I was going through the stories I was following and just had to reread it! Hopefully it hasn't been abandoned!
Biia
Guest chapter 4 . 7/18/2012
Awesome! Love it! Real curious how this one is going to turn out... Please keep writing! More please(;
realisticfantasy chapter 3 . 7/8/2012
*gasp!* i love the dallas airport! anyway, great chapter! you are doing a treat job making the reactions believable too-being numb to it all sounds like something i would do.
Borrow Your Soul chapter 4 . 12/4/2010
I'd like to see Dash getting hit on by Robbie. XD

This is really good so far. Please update?
Phenolphtalein chapter 4 . 11/13/2010
Nice premise. Don't know how you're going to make it work, but this story certainly has potential.

Hope you feel like writing more on this at some point.
DancesWithDeath chapter 4 . 8/12/2010
Gay roommate, nice. Waiting for the next chapter!
LP Luna Phantom chapter 4 . 4/30/2010
OK... You got my attention.

I want to know how is going to be Danny's life in that shcool... and so far away from Sam and Tucker!... and Sam! This is going to be really interesting!

Ehm... Have you ever heard about Force 12? All I knew about sailing was learned from here years ago... but now I just forgot all of it, he he. About the book... is a good one, a novel by James Thayer... well, at least I think it's good.

Anyway, I'll be here waiting for the next chapter.

And if you need help with spanaish, just remember I'm Mexican and I could help you with that!

See you later!
opiumsong chapter 4 . 4/22/2010
Finally. SO glad you continued writing this one. Thank you.

OS
The-Lost-Wanderer-07 chapter 4 . 4/21/2010
Chaos, this a pretty nifty story you got here. So well thought out and very creative. Just another story I'm waiting patiently waiting for an update. I think you continued this on your Chaos Theories. Well keep up the FANTASTIC work!
ShadowDragon357 chapter 4 . 4/21/2010
Woah, I'm glad you updated. This is good so far and I'll be looking forward to I BLAME OBAMA FOR KUTNERS DEATH! yeah I know, its old news(and uber random), and the writers are the ones who decided to get out via suicide...so it's really their fault. Oh and I have fallen in love with the pairing of House and Wilson *twitches* and its nice to know youre still doing you DP fanfic, considering most of the top DP writers have flown the DP Fandom coop...anyway lookinf forward to updates, and i hope you and your son are doing well. Keep on writing and FIGHT THE POWER! *puts on shudder shades*
listenWITHyourHEART chapter 4 . 4/19/2010
very interesting concept for this story; officially hasn't been done before I'm sure! loved it! can't wait for your update!
civilian-identities chapter 4 . 4/19/2010
I hadn't checked the DP archives in a while (got a bit distracted with the new series of Doctor Who), but I figured I might as well check; see if anything new had been updated. I couldn't resist grinning when I saw that you'd updated this.

It's really nice to see you updating some of your DP fics, now. They're probably my favorites in the fandom, and I can't wait to see more coming from your direction!

On a side note, I really like the introductions of the new characters, specifically Robbie. I'm really looking forward to seeing how he develops! And the dialogue between Sam and Danny was brilliant. You've definitely got a great undestanding of the two characters.

-Inky Marshmallow
Cori lazy chapter 4 . 4/19/2010
YES! Yes yes yes yes yes...

I wanted this update forEVER. Thank you thank you thank you thank you! *hugs* You're so awesome it's not even funny. *glomps*

Will now go read the entire thing again. xD

...although, if you mix up SAIL and SALE one more time I will smother you in your sleep. You're better than that!

-Cori