Reviews for God vs. God
Rakaziel chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
Really good idea and nicely written.
Fallen-Ryu chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
intresting...wanna hear more! also for more comedy uyou can add my god Azrath (whos more of an asshole/sarcastic evil god who enjoys nature and painting smiley faces on moutain sides useing people...he once made a gaint smilely face with 1 person, regardless the person was a small speck by the time he was done and all the blood was on the moutain but it was a decent smiely face!) And his creature is a Neutral turtle who enjoys lazing about in the sun!

(also he loves to brag that he taught his creautre the maximum mega blast...8 bloody blasts fro the sky! BOOO-YA!
Anmynous chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
YOUR SIDE IS THERE AND MINE IS HERE!

I wish the gods really were like that in B&W. Or maybe a spin-off at least.
Dbird chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
LOL! I always wondered what would happen if gods actually argued instead of just setting fire to other villages. "Your side is over there" Loved it.
Raiicon chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
OMG funny! great work!
Riska chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
Well...ummn...that was interesting...For some reason I got a sense of deja'vu while reading the monsters' actions...Either way, keep it up. These things give me a good laugh.
Martinet Of The Order chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
My good god! *wipes tears awawy*

My sides hurt... I'm still laughing my ass off!

My cheeks are stiff from all that laughing.

This hasn't happened to me for a long time. Thanks Noey.

Cheers.
The harsh reviewer chapter 1 . 5/24/2004
I was just about to give this story a horrible review (as I do with all parodys of things I like)
Until I actually read the story
It seems more humor than parody
Well Good Job
By the way the gods in the game don't spit...
not that it matters
mkire chapter 1 . 11/22/2003
hahahaha this is good! keep writin man/lady i'd love to see this turn into a full story
Paddon MacReady chapter 1 . 7/8/2003
HILARIOUS!

"cold weather" LOL!

Very humorous, very well-done.
Nogard chapter 1 . 12/13/2002
Hehe hahaha!
JeremyMeerkreebs chapter 1 . 4/7/2002
Tee hee hee, very very funny.

Very Douglas Adamsish, with a message thrown in to boot!
BenneyChaos chapter 1 . 4/5/2002
AAAhhhh! THe poor sheep! Man, this story rocked! THat was hilarious! I loved. YES!
silverx10 chapter 1 . 2/3/2002
ROFL. This is some hillarious stuff, I must say. And it brings back some memories of when I had my leopard back in Black&White. A very great job, I must say. Keep it up!
Ni'khaliKarra who is too lazy to sign in P chapter 1 . 12/2/2001