Reviews for The Line
Red Lily1 chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
Um, hello. *waves* just wanted to point something out. It. Has. Been. Eight. Years. I think now classifies as "some day". So, please, please please with a skiving snack box on top finish this!
1DloverAKAReadingMonster chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
This is really good, please continue it.
iLoveRomance2o11 chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Hermione's point of view for the last one I just read:) I liked it:)

-Lynn
CyraAideen chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Did you make any more for this. Cause if you did then I want to read it.
ellensin787 chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
"Don't hate me! I'm going to conclude this another day, it wouldn't have worked with this." when is that day!
Rob-girl chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
Um, good. I wish that you'd written in what happened between them when he opened the door. I can just imagine it: he opens the door, there's an awkward silence, and then Hermione just loses all control and kisses him with her arms around his neck. That would be nice. I think it would have been neat if that had been in there, but I liked it all the same.
californiagirl1426 chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
I can't wait to read the sequel!
JustAGirl101 chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
awwe that is so cute. cant wait to hear what happens next!
Miss Sirius chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
Ah! This story was amazing (as usual)! I really hope you keep writing it! :D
cammy77 chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
loved it! so sweet and straight to the point! cant wait for the next chappie! as usual this is a fab bit of writing and keep it up!

loadsa luv

cammy77

xoXOxo
Elebridith chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
Hi there!

I love your idea for the storyline and this first chapter has really given me a drive to read more. I want to read what happens with Hermione and Fred, why she chose Fred, how everyone reacts... I can't wait!. Excellentlt written, very lively... don't hesitate to update!
Zippy-Wings chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
Awesome chapter...I've never read a fred/hermione before...and now you've got me interested...update soon!
YeahYouWannaKnowMyName chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
this is not complete! complete means most of the suspence is gone not still -bye, a vary perplexed ruby red sunshine
Mrs Charlie Weasley-thats me chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
omg... update soon... finishit... PLEASE!