Reviews for Me Too
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
D'awww... That was adorable, without being overly sugar-coated. Perfect thing to brighten my day! The characters were very in character, too... Overall, I applaud you! :)
scorsby chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
love it. just perfect.
loverboysgirl chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
wow
slightlybetter chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
-insert incomprehensible loving this story like crazy comment here- and after all that I think a simple:aw is what I feel for this fic Love it, GREAT JOB!
ArtysSexKitten chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
That is so fluffy and cute it makes me wanna hug something! *Looks around and spots one of her cats.* Ah ha! *Hugs cat tightly, probably too tightly* That was adorable! I haven't been reviewing things lately... mean of me I know, but this... I just HAD too! So cute! XD
EsScaper chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
Very nice...and with chocolate too. Yum.

Esc.
Ms.Merope chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
Lovely little fic D
Angel Of Noctem chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
Chocolate tasting kiss, with Moony, nice! ;)

Loved your fic! :D
Procrastinator-starting2moro chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
Lovely :) I liked how Sirius compared himself to James making boisterous love declarations to Lily, hehe.
TheBoltShapedScar chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
Awesome. Liked that there was a reason, that Sirius decided that 'now' was the time. Well-written
Emerald707 chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
That was great! Very satisfying. Very well written. Good work!
Bottlebrush chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
Just beautiful. I love it how Sirius's intended action stops short, held in check by love, so that it is Remus who takes the initiative. That's very believable; I can totally see Remus doing that, but only when he is very sure of Sirius's feelings. You make a good job of describing their happiness, which makes this reader happy too.
Pranko chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
Of course it was entirely James’ fault. He made declarations of love look so easy. Simply shouting them out at Evans nearly every single time he saw her

XD

I particularily liked that line. Very well written. SiriusxRemus slash has started to grow on me.
Taita chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
Aw! Now that was so cute. Nice ficlet. Will there be more?
Nynaeve80 chapter 1 . 9/24/2006