Reviews for Feel the Pain Version B
Fuzzball457 chapter 8 . 1/19/2011
Well I hope you wedding went well. I loved the story so far and do you ever intend to continue? I would love it if you did!
katherine chapter 8 . 10/18/2010
OOOH NO! I KNEW IT RIGHT AWAY!

congrates on the wedding yeah! but forget about us i need to know hwta happens! hserigrgbhiurgaRW
katherine chapter 4 . 10/18/2010
LOL! i kinda had a feeling Kate was a nurse by the way she didnt flipped at all the blood, very funny! loved it! poor Dean in pink scrubs for two days !
katherine chapter 3 . 10/18/2010
oh poor DEAN! that was a great chapter with im the wrong bathroom, the chick was mean!
PikkuHiiri chapter 8 . 11/7/2007
it seems u really like to torture little sammy, hun? ) I really like the version B of teh story- liked the other one very much too! looking forward to the next chapter!
Adara-chan67 chapter 8 . 7/23/2007
You're ALIVE! *does a jig* You didn't die in the middle of the story! I'm so happy! And now that I know you're continuing with the story, if with necessary slowness, I can definitely wait for another chapter. I should add you to my alert list, though...*goes to do it*

P.S. CONGRATULATONS!
talon81 chapter 8 . 7/21/2007
wow awesome chapter! take your time real life comes first it is just good to know you havn't let your stories die like so many others do! good luck with your wedding and thanks for the new chapter! :)
Lucian32 chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
your story is great i wait for more
Poaetpainter chapter 8 . 7/19/2007
Damn! Awesome update!
supernaural fan chapter 7 . 6/4/2007
i love this story

plz plz plz plz plz add some more soon plz
Kaewi chapter 7 . 4/24/2007
I had read version A of the story and totally forgot to check out version B (I think I was also terrified you were going to kill Sam). Looks great so far! I want to know what is going on, and how Dean will not only get back to Sam but stop his abilities from hurting him again.

Update!
Adara-chan67 chapter 7 . 3/15/2007
Oh, my GOD, girl, where ARE you? Did you die along with Sammy? I miss you! I know I haven't reviewed, but I HAVE been reading, obsessively! And...over and over and over again, since your little unexpected hiatus here!

WHAT HAPPENED TO SAMMY?

YOU ARE A CRUEL PERSON, DEGONDA! Mean, mean, mean, mean, MEAN!

So are you kind of getting the idea here that I'd like it if you updated?

And that I really like this story?

'Cause honestly, I'm being about as pushy and irritating as I can be...
AquarianNightSky chapter 7 . 2/17/2007
Goo so far. That hospital sucks! What does Sam look like? I like this version of the story. I liked Version A too, but this one has potential. I see it's been a while since you updated. When will the next chapter(s) be up? I can't wait to read them!

Toodles!

Sky
talon81 chapter 7 . 11/16/2006
great chapter! poor guys! sam is all crispy and dean can't even get close to tell him he is there! I can't wait to read more! I hope you update soon! :)
zefian chapter 7 . 11/16/2006
love the story it is awsome please keep writing it
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »