Reviews for Wings of an angel
the yokai lover rikuo chapter 1 . 2/19
Continue plz this is epic!
I love this! :D please write more
Cyberdragon725 chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
Please update!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
Please update soon, this is one of the few fanfics where Ed has wings and it's not a RoyxEd
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
please update!
KuroAlice chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
Kyaaaaaaa KAWAII DESU!\(/)\
AllenxEdward chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
I think this is adorable. You will probably never update it, but just know that it is adorable.
Cutepuppy21 chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Can u please continue this story please
Knowledge is a powerful tool chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
...This has potential. I'm curious, what'll happen?

Continue, please?
Guest chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Another message from:Unknown Psss. i also agree with sonic108.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Message from:Unknown Ps. other viewers whos also pist as i am please let out your anger and try to find this fucking dick and send a review. Pss. if this dude never updated for 5 years, there maybe a chance that he totally forgot about this story or hes dead...
Guest chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
ITS BEEN 5 FUCKING YEARS SEENS YOU LAST UPDATE! CAN YOU AT LEAST SAY SOMETHING BECAUSE THERES LIKE A THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE WHO LIKES YOUR SHIT AND YOU ARE TORCHERING US FOR FIVE FUCKING YEARS YOU DICK!Listen to me carefully...if you dont update soon, thousands of people are gonna be PIST! and when i find you, I WILL RIPE YOUR BALLS OFF AND STICK THEM UP YOUR ASS AND WHEN THE NEXT TIME YOU SHIT, YOU'LL SHIT ALL OVER YOUR BALLS GOT IT! -sencerly(misspelled that)Unknown
sonic108 chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
you do know how many people want you to freaking update already right? well i'll help them! update update update update update update update update update update update *gasps* update update update update update update update update update update update! NOW UPDATE! now i CAN keep going on like this ya know...
SoullessElric chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
here I am reviewing, now update! you have 45 already... *puppy eyes* Cool idea of wings by the way. You told the story really well!
thelastunicorn chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
i loved this story. it is really good. i can't wait for the next chapter to come out soon.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »