Reviews for Techincolor
C.Elder chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
This is great- especially as it is one of the few fanfics that show Veronica really hurting Logan, and then her vulnerability, and slow realisation of what she has done is very well written. For once,
it is Veronica that has to seek forgiveness, and she is unsure that she will obtain it, and realises that she is the one who will have to work to attain Logan's forgiveness and love.

You really should do more of these with your talent.
ObviouslyJohnlock chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
I just wanted to let you know that your writing is brilliant and tragic and wonderful. I actually read A Feather's Weight and Technicolor a while back, and I've loved them for a long time. I should have reviewed before, but better late than never!

One of the things I love most about the Veronica Mars fandom, is that we have so many incredibly clever and talented writers. I have read for a lot of fandoms, but I am constantly surprised at the creativity of the within VM. I've read more "mind-fuck" stories with you guys than any of my other fandoms, which tickles me to no end when compared to my Supernatural, Doctor Who, Sherlock, and Buffy stories. But seriously, you guys write such thrilling, raw, gut-wrenching, insightful, and psychologically-bent stories. It's mental! And I love every second of it.

I must say, I have a bit of an obsession with synesthesia. I've always been fascinated by the concept and those who behold the ability. Obviously, your story had an alternative (surprise! shrooms) explanation, but the concept is the same. And, I cannot exclaim enough how FANTASTICALLY you portrayed all the emotions through colour. You have many lovely passages, but the line that stuck with me the most was, "Your voice turns gold when you're telling the truth." So simple, but when you combine it with your closing passage of Logan stating they can try for forgiveness, and Veronica seeing just enough gold - a tiny vein within his bruised purple and black sighs ...

(Fangirl squeels, Awesome writing squeels, Found a Top 5 favorite FanFics squeels, and all other endless squeels of admiration) Obviously my fangirl heart exploded, and this became an instant head cannon. It's something I wanted to make a part of my life.

As a result, I'm getting a tattoo! It will be of a bruise, purple and black of colour, about the size of a half-dollar coin (though not perfectly round). Inside the bruise will be a thin gold thread spelling "truth". I haven't yet solved the placement, but I'm excited nonetheless, and I wanted to share the inspiration you brought to me! Hurrah and many thanks!

Continue to write and stay fantastic!

-Rachel
RedJane12 chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Just read A Feather's Weight and found the sequel which I really loved. Great writing on V's trip and all her anxieties... And glad it did end with some hope...
Nerdyesque chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
They are the most fucked up couple ever, yet somehow it seems fitting they are together. I honestly don' think anyone else could put up with their bullshit half as well or even anywhere close. They love the hairshirts they wear.
angrydango chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
Amazing. You know, I almost feel like a stalker o_O I kind of fell upon your work during my Sailor Moon days, basically a decade ago. I didn't even know about VM until my discovery/beginning of obsession earlier this year. It's just amazing because 'Fantasy' was always my absolute favorite story and then I come to find you write VM fics too. I can only hope you finish Bright, but I have to say also that your writing (while containing much more mature language) has done nothing but improve over the years. I look forward to reading any new material from you and if I wasn't broke at the moment, I'd be reading your books as well :) Keep up the great work!
Tearle chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
That was beautiful. Which is a weird thing to say, but it was. It was also horrible and heartwrenching and scary and depressing...but first and foremost, it was beautiful.

It was just hopeful enough.
dontudare chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
Ugh. How do you write so amazingly? This was so not Veronica's character that we saw on the show that it felt like her. It felt like this whole new, real side of her we never got to experience. Both chapters were wonderfully written! I can not wait to read more of the beautiful work you create!
bella chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
i lovd it it was so much hurt but glad they are on the road to forgiviness
trevor19 chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
Superb writing, what a fantastic story. Great work!
Soprettytome chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
I don't usually read angsty story but i'm glad i 've read yours!

That was just sad, noir, angsty, desperate, what else?

My favorite line? "If you kill yourself, I swear on my mother's grave I will not last the day. I couldn't survive without you anyway. Why prolong the agony?"

Logan always breaks my heart!

Great work
leti chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
WAOUH umbelievable it was just...amazing! it s probably the best fic I ever read! there isn't a word to describe what I feel about your fic : your choose the right words...congratulations! I LOVE your story :)
LoVeGrl chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
Fabulous. I love how the colors were how she could see things. And how Logan says without her he won't last. I love your writing and can't wait for the next Bright update.
jcool789 chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
WOW!
StarCrossdSparrow chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
Again... my chest is too tight and I feel a little like vomiting... but, in your case, those are compliments. Please kep up the excellent work.
EloiseTwo chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
"Veronica Mars, she who eats nails for breakfast and bullshit for dessert. . ."

Gah! Right there, in one throwaway line, is the reason why your work stands out so much. Also why I seek out your stories, because they are a rarity: real literature in a sea of amature dabbling.

Don't get me wrong. I read most fanfic, because, admittedly, I am obsessed with the show, and I appreciate fanfic for what it is: a wish fulfillment and exploration of scenarios that will never happen on the show. I am not looking for literature here. Which is why finding it is so unexpected and rewarding.

I read your stories and I catch myself wanting to quote whole passages back to you and gush like a silly fangirl. And as embarrassing as it is for me, it's a testament to your writing (not that I am that discerning, but still).

So, here's to your stories full of deeper observations and nuanced characterisations, awful and hopeful twists, and all sorts of colors! Please, write more.