Reviews for Hotel Lobby
ChiioMajesty chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
:D ... This is such a beautiful piece of work.
dragonball256 chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
What a great story this is. I loved how Kairi went from a heartless woman back to herself in the end :)
ChuckleBunny chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Woooow I love this a lot :) it speaks a lot to me that Kairi was aiming for perfection but the only reason she wanted it was to fill the emptiness she had from possibly a previous heartbreak. Aww I want my own happiness! Well written as usual :)
Hoshi-Naito chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
There is nothing wrong with sappy romance. Especially when it's as kawaii as this! _ It was so adorable! Loved it!
Lyralocke chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
I read this ages ago, loved it, and just stumbled across it again. I'm not usually one for AUs, but you pulled it off very well. You managed to convey a lot in just a oneshot, which is hard to do. Well done, all around.
Ayla The Librarian chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
yay fluffy romance! i luv fluffy romance! great story!
xoVanilla-Bean chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
Ek. Sorry, this review was kinda...late. xP I've read this before but I didn't have an account and I wasn't sure if you accepted anonymous reviews! Well, anyway...I thought it was really sweet, and I really liked it! I like all kinds of gushy-ness . And I was wondering if it was okay if I put this (and maybe 'Wheels On The Bus'...and more :D) on some of my favorites list. If that's ok with you!
Argent-Allure chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
To Gray-Rain Skies:

Wow! This story was so heart-warming and sincere. It gave me that same warm and fuzzy feeling that you get sometimes when drinking hot cocoa on a cold winter day. I never really thought an AU could be that good, but you proved me wrong!

The whole piece just seems to flow from the beginning to the end in one smooth direction. I really liked how you connected the beginning sentence with the last one as well. Also, Sora and Kairi’s interactions seemed believable and genuine. I felt like I could picture Sora’s gentle smiles for Kairi. The cozy atmosphere of the hotel lobby really complimented the image too.

The story idea itself was excellent to begin with. Perfection is sort of a like a desert mirage in the way a person will think they’ve achieved it, yet that person is left even more desolate then before when he or she finds out that it’s fake. I mean there are just too many people nowadays that constantly try to strive for perfection and end up with miserable lives. It’s incredibly sad to watch those people live their lives too because you know that they could be happy if they just accepted things as they were, but they just can’t. They spend their entire lives searching for something that they will never get. Sorry for the emotional rant there, it’s just that I really loved your story’s message. It was just really beautiful and touching the way Kairi found her “perfection” in Sora’s “imperfection.”

I hope you continue to write more wonderful stories (though my fingers will probably cramp up from the lengthy reviews hehe)!

~ Argent-Allure
AirborneXZ chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
That was beautiful. Well done.
Jdogg1264 chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
You say that you can only write this stuff like its a bad thing, but how can it be a bad thing when everytime i read one of these, at the end i cant help but smile endlessly. Great job with this one!
Inkbug chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
Very cute, very well done. I'm a huge fan of Sora/Kairi but I haven't found all that many well written ones out there. Once again you've done a great job. I actually kind of wish this were a multi-chapter!
foxy crimefighta chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
oh, that was wonderful! :D

i absolutely adored everything.
Tiffany chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
That was SO beautiful! I felt so happy after reading this! Thank you so much for writing such an amazing piece! You really made my day. :D
ahnminh chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
This is perfection.

Simply and utterly PERFECT.

This is the most

fabulous fic in the Hotel

Lobby challenge.

I find it adorable. I'm not

a big supporter of Sokai,

but it just might happen~
twilighttries chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
-Dances- Love! I love it! Excellent! :) Very, very, very nice.