Reviews for She: A Working Title
invisablemagic chapter 8 . 12/22/2013
I would love to read a sequal to this.
loved it.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/29/2013
it was a lovely read. a good AU of how they met. thank you for this
Julie Sue chapter 8 . 7/29/2013
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I love this story and I wish wish wish that we could have a sequel...what happens this fall? ahhhhhh I am dying here!
Julie Sue chapter 7 . 7/29/2013
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :( YES Rory go with his actions! those are his true feelings! :)
Julie Sue chapter 6 . 7/29/2013
awwwww listen to Rory! what about Dean back at home? i love this and if only she could read Logans mind! ;0)
Julie Sue chapter 5 . 7/29/2013
i love love love it! :)
Julie Sue chapter 4 . 7/29/2013
i love how you are writing this story! with her little diary under it! but it only being 7 chapters has me worried! :) soo cute!
Julie Sue chapter 3 . 7/29/2013
:) this makes me smile! i love it!
Julie Sue chapter 2 . 7/29/2013
cuteness! i hope he brings coffee!
Julie Sue chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
ahhh cute beginning! cant wait to keep reading and see what will happen in this story! :)
7gifts chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
I enjoyed this alternate take on how Rory and Logan could have met in Europe and your ability to insert different literary references that befits their various conversations.
The-Passionate-Sun chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
I love Notting Hill.

and I love Rory/Logan.

Therefore, I love your story.

LOL sorry, I have an AP Lang test coming up and I'm supposed to practice using my terms. That one was my attempt at a syllogism.

I think.

ANYWAYS, it's good.
sedlakova chapter 8 . 4/1/2010
aha! i was looking for this story forever! i remember reading it ages ago, and wanted a re-read desperately...

this was just such a nice, warm view of the 2 of them, and the readers they are... i loved it. truly loved it.

so happy i found it again!

thanks!
Favorite Ginger Kid chapter 8 . 9/1/2009
really weird. i didn't get all the books and stuff but it was good
e13 chapter 8 . 1/20/2009
please continue or write a sequel