Reviews for She: A Working Title
Brie chapter 8 . 1/2
Thanks for writing this this was so well written and intriguing! I'm dying to read about their stale reuniin!
Guest chapter 8 . 12/1/2016
After the dreadful revival they aired last week , I decided to read one of my favorite stories! I love the way you write and characterize Rory. You keep her true to her original character! I'm so upset about ASP's character assasination of Rory and Logan. I'm trying to pretend I never saw Netflix's AYITL.
Michelle chapter 8 . 11/6/2016
This chapter was so short, but emotionally charged! I just loved it.

I can't wait to read the sequel!
Michelle chapter 7 . 11/6/2016
Poor Rory- clearly she doesn't want to heart about Logan not being sexually interested in her . She's clearly crushing on him.

I love love love Logan's reaction and reasoning behind the Dean situation. Logan can smooth talk anything -even Rory's part in sleeping with a married man.
Michelle chapter 6 . 11/6/2016
One of the best things about this story-it's mainly Logan's POV. I love reading about his emotions and seeing the inner workings of his mind. His internal battling is fascinating
Michelle chapter 5 . 11/6/2016
I love the dialogue of this story. The way they are able to share aspects of their lives , while discussing literature is brilliant !

Rory is already becoming smitten and it's only been 4 days! How cute!
Michelle chapter 4 . 11/6/2016
I loved the verbal sparring and the way they kept score! I always figured the Gilmores , Logan and a few others kept a mental scorecard for quips and retorts!

I also love how delusional and ignorant Logan is. He knows he found the perfect girl- but keeps convincing himself he's not ready for that!
Michelle chapter 3 . 11/6/2016
I loved this chapter! Just the food discussion and reaction was brilliant. I'm sure Logan must have been shocked to witness a non-calorie countingfemale.
Michelle chapter 2 . 11/6/2016
Meeting number 2! I love the small talk they engaged in. Leave it to Rory, to only notice Logans appeal as soon as he discusses books and school!
Michelle chapter 1 . 11/6/2016
I've read this story many times over the years, but never commented! It's such a quick and wonderful read! I'm going to try and comment chapter by chapter - as this story deserves a zillion more praising reviews!

I always wondered if Logan would have noticed Rory - if they had not met the way they did on the show. If Rory had never snapped at him in the hallway of Branford, would he have ever noticed or pursued her? I would like to think so, and your story seems to favor that as welll! I honestly believe he would have been in awe of her concentration and gorgeous looks! Which is what your story portrays a bit!
MargaritaS chapter 8 . 10/23/2016
interesting take on things
Gabriella chapter 8 . 9/17/2016
I've read this story a bunch of times! It is hands down one of best stories out there! Thank you for writing it! I always wished there was a sequel. I would love to see how they interact come the fall semester.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/7/2016
This was a great meet cute. I loved all the references and art talk. This was a wonderful view of Rogan and I would have loved to have a summer week like that!
nights of wonder chapter 8 . 12/12/2014
This was a thing of beauty
So, stumbling on your stuff was definitely the best part of my week
invisablemagic chapter 8 . 12/22/2013
I would love to read a sequal to this.
loved it.