Reviews for She: A Working Title
e13 chapter 8 . 1/20/2009
please continue or write a sequel
SassyReaderGirl chapter 8 . 11/29/2008
Love this! Love the idea of their future together!
SassyReaderGirl chapter 7 . 11/29/2008
Love this! Love all their in depth conversations! This is so great!
SassyReaderGirl chapter 6 . 11/29/2008
Love this! Love how disappointed Rory is!
SassyReaderGirl chapter 5 . 11/29/2008
Love this! THey are so cute and perfect together!
SassyReaderGirl chapter 4 . 11/29/2008
Love it! Love how they can bicker and debate constantly!
SassyReaderGirl chapter 3 . 11/29/2008
Love it! Love how much Logan loves Rory's appetite!
SassyReaderGirl chapter 2 . 11/29/2008
Love this! Love how Logan is making all these plans!
SassyReaderGirl chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
This is sweet and lovely. I really like how Logan watches her forever, before making his move (albeit unsuccessfully).
bcnrocks chapter 8 . 7/13/2008
wow that was very well written, im hoping for a sequel i would really like to know what happens when they get back to yale. i love the literary side of logan which is something that is rarely explored in most fics
potterfreak94 chapter 8 . 3/17/2007
wow. thats really one of the best fanfics i've read in a LONG time. it was amazing writing. but I find myself wanting to know what happens next. like when they get back to Yale. Is there a sequel? If there isnt, I really recommend you writing one.
Moelli chapter 8 . 3/7/2007
This is a very great story. Its really well written and different to other fanfics. Its more Literature than just fanfic but I think you already know that! I like how you describe Logans character and although there are only short parts in Rorys view, you describe her feelings so well. Your Literature and art references make me wanting to read more! And I want to visit London again! And watch or read Notting Hill!Thanks for this great story!
Emy chapter 8 . 12/23/2006
I'm not british but it was BRILLIANT, you're a terrific writer. Ans I also go with the crowd, hoping for a sequel !
foxymoxy116 chapter 8 . 12/22/2006
That was incredible, and so intelligent. It really feels to me that you have their characters down, which few manage to accomplish, so kudos to you.
cancan227 chapter 8 . 12/21/2006
SEQUAL! SEQUAL! SEQUAL! SEQUAL! SEQUAL! SEQUAL! SEQUAL! SEQUAL! SEQUAL! SEQUAL! SEQUAL! SEQUAL! SEQUAL! SEQUAL! SEQUAL!
81 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »