Reviews for She: A Working Title
Bryan Greenberg chapter 8 . 12/21/2006
I really like the ending. It's hopeful without being too fast for either of them. I really like that she knows he was watching her. Amazing story all around. perfectly crafted.
Bryan Greenberg chapter 7 . 12/21/2006
Fantastic. I love that they can talk about anything and everything and the way you had them jumping between conversations when one got uncomfortable or needed a moment to thinks.

This whole chapter shows great insight into both of their motivations for so much. Logan's entire lifestyle and how so much of his personality is a reflection and mini rebellion against the way he was brought up and his pre-ordained life.

I loved the Henry shout-out.
Ninaaa chapter 7 . 12/21/2006
I love this story! Great chapter too btw,

and...I love it that you included something Dutch;) It wasn't how we dutchies actually say it, but I could understand where you planned to go D
Iamlorelei chapter 8 . 12/21/2006
Bravo! Well done! This is just a beautiful portrait of two young, wonderfully witty, incredibly smart people who are struggling to find themselves and what they want, together. I just can't praise you enough for this story. It really is wonderful and I can only hope that we, as readers, are lucky enough to get a sequel. I can imagine the wonderful things that we could all experience (together, through your writing) when they both see each other as the rest of the world sees them, finally - not in their own perfect little garden, free of worry and pain and life.
Iamlorelei chapter 7 . 12/21/2006
YAY! And, wow! You're such talented writer. I love the way you write...so intelligent and reflective, so discriptive and alive. This is, by far, the best fanfic I've read. My all time favorite. Thanks!
Curley-Q chapter 8 . 12/21/2006
I love this fic! I would love for you to continue it while at Yale!
Kris chapter 8 . 12/21/2006
I love your stories. I love how you manage to capture the characters and make it interesting to follow their journey.

I really like that they stay friends, but as a LoganRory fan I hope you will write a sequel :)

Great work!
madge3210 chapter 8 . 12/20/2006
so good! i loved all the literature references-and chagall! brilliant. please write more-you make it seem effortless.
AlwaysHoldingOn chapter 8 . 12/20/2006
It ws great! I mean seriously wow you did a wonerful job. the writing was amazing. how you manage to capture both of the sides it was incredible well written. the storyline it was great. the way the character interact, everything I just loved it. Although I'm wondering is there going to be a sequel? cuase that'd be amazing. REally I loved it. Congratulations.
Cyndi-rhyla chapter 8 . 12/20/2006
wow..just wow. this story is amazing. im not sure if i ever reviewed this story but i want you to know that i became hook reading the first chapter and it continues to captivate me still. i admit i got lost sometimes with all the books, painting and what not you thrown in the mix but that never stop me from enjoying the great banter you written for this couple.

theres just too much sexual tension between this two that i was suprise noone ever made a move to rectify the situation. i guess in a way, it will just complicate things. i hope a sequel is in the works since im dying to know how rory will react when confronted with the playboy side of logan. will the no-string relationship be an option again?

anyway, you are a brilliant writer that i myself am envious of such talent (*sigh*). i guess those who cant write, just review. :D

cheers!
Affff chapter 8 . 12/20/2006
i LOVE it! Perhaps A sequel would come?
GracieBeth chapter 8 . 12/20/2006
OH! Please, Please, Please tell me you're writing a sequel to this. I would be eternally greatful. So good.
SarahBeth09 chapter 8 . 12/20/2006
wait is that the end? please tell me its not the end
Hopes2High chapter 8 . 12/20/2006
I wanna see what she thinks of Logan's public Yale persona! Anyway..Great story you did a good job!
Hopes2High chapter 7 . 12/20/2006
Great chapter...Onto the next!
81 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »