Reviews for She: A Working Title
sweetgirl23 chapter 8 . 12/20/2006
This was a nice story. I hope you do a sequel. I would love to see what happen when they got back to school, or how she handled the whole Dean thing.
sweetgirl23 chapter 6 . 12/12/2006
I love this story. I like how they are progressing. Is this story just going to be about he summer or will it spill into the school year? This a great story. Keep up the good work. I hope you update soon.
Emy chapter 6 . 10/17/2006
I love love this story, it's so brilliant (like logan would say now)! I love all of it, I'm so sad that it's gonna end in a couple of chapters but I think that's worth it for the quality, it'll be a little chef-d'oeuvre. Update soon.
Affff chapter 6 . 10/17/2006
this is great! I kind of pity Rory... A guy comes in,making her world into a sort of fairy tale, then in a snap, she's brought back to reality... i can't wait for the next chpater! UPDATE!
Bryan Greenberg chapter 6 . 10/16/2006
great chapter. I loved that he didn't get her alias reference but a huge deal wasn't made about it. It felt more realistic than the usual where he either knows everything she ever references or mentions that he doesn't know and she has a freak out. very well written. It's nice to read an intelligent fic especially since its based off such an intelligent show. It doesn't matter if we haven't read the books they're talking about or know all the history that they're referring to. It just works because we know these are two smart people connecting on a deeper level.
riotgirllina chapter 6 . 10/16/2006
ah great chapter!

i love the story!

they're so perfect together

i hope they make it work soon, i felt so bad for her when he said 'friends' he had to have seen her face drop right?

love the story, very well written by the way

update soon !
Cyndi-rhyla chapter 6 . 10/16/2006
this story is so wonderful. i believe logan to be an idiot. i hope he come around soon and discover that rory is worth the risk. i kind of feel bad with what she wrote ( or think?), reality do bites but i hope this wont ruin anything they both establish so far.

looking forward to more amazing update.
AlwaysHoldingOn chapter 6 . 10/16/2006
Wow this chapter OMG seriously it's amazing I LOVE IT! WELL WRITTEN I LOVE THE point of view from Logan, it's i don't know how to explain but it's amazing the whole thought from Rory at the end amazing the whole story amazing omg seriously you're doing the greatest job with it. congratulation.s
Hopes2High chapter 6 . 10/16/2006
Good chapter! update soon!
Iamlorelei chapter 6 . 10/16/2006
WOW is all I can say. Absolutely wonderful! Poor Rory, I think I winced when he told her they were becoming friends. And I knew it was coming. Though, I am sure it will work out one way or another. I love the character you are writing for Logan...I like this Logan.
GracieBeth chapter 6 . 10/16/2006
Oh, good update. Please hurry back with another.
ALittleBitObsessive chapter 6 . 10/16/2006
Oh ... my ... goodness. I can't believe I just came across this story.

I am really enjoying it so far, you are doing a wonderful job.
Alex223 chapter 6 . 10/16/2006
uhh so cute..i luv this fic..plz update as soon as possible..i luv how they talk about the point of views on the books..very interesting
madge3210 chapter 6 . 10/16/2006
i am positively in love with this story, you are brilliant!
crissy chapter 5 . 10/7/2006
i adore this fic. they are so cute! i love the whole pseudo-stalker thing logan has going. adorable and creepy! please tell me their return to yale won't distance them.

its very well written. someone did a good job with your editing. it probably says in authors notes but i don't remember who. anyway kudos to your editor. i love the premise. meeting in london and all that. very cute.
81 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »