Reviews for She: A Working Title
madge3210 chapter 6 . 10/16/2006
i am positively in love with this story, you are brilliant!
crissy chapter 5 . 10/7/2006
i adore this fic. they are so cute! i love the whole pseudo-stalker thing logan has going. adorable and creepy! please tell me their return to yale won't distance them.

its very well written. someone did a good job with your editing. it probably says in authors notes but i don't remember who. anyway kudos to your editor. i love the premise. meeting in london and all that. very cute.
distelfink chapter 5 . 9/30/2006
i was so sure they were going to kiss this chapter. urghh. thanks for the update )
AlwaysHoldingOn chapter 5 . 9/30/2006
aw how cute! i love it grat one!
Iamlorelei chapter 5 . 9/30/2006
I am thouroughly enjoying this story. I find myself becoming completely lost in thier minds...their thoughts. It is clearly written by an avid reader and lover of literature- as am I. I can truly appreciate the machismo Uncle Ernest references...and the reference to the many other (accurate,might I add) descriptions and references made. Thank you for writing such a smart, fun story!
Hopes2High chapter 5 . 9/30/2006
Great Chapter! I loved it!
Hopes2High chapter 4 . 9/30/2006
Good chapter! Update soon!
Emy chapter 5 . 9/30/2006
You let anonymous reviewers now, thanks! She can't wait for tomorrow and I can't wait for your next update, day 10 and so on. I truly love this story, it's so smart (even if my knowledge in foreign litterature si lacking) , you're a terrific writer. All your stories are top notch.
Bryan Greenberg chapter 5 . 9/30/2006
very good chapter. i can't wait to see them out of the garden.
sparxx27 chapter 3 . 9/24/2006
Awesome start, i love this story, it's totaly original, please update soon. Ur awesome!
Shanee chapter 3 . 9/24/2006
Oh, I really like it, it's an unexpected story, kind of fresh, I think. i hope you'll update soon.
Curley-Q chapter 3 . 9/24/2006
I really like this story adn the way that you are telling it. Please continue soon!
mochaddicted79 chapter 3 . 9/24/2006
so cute. And you made me think of all the teas I had in England - so good, especially the scones! And now I'm really craving an English tea...
Hopes2High chapter 3 . 9/24/2006
This is a cute story! I like it, Update soon!
Bryan Greenberg chapter 3 . 9/24/2006
very good. i like that you give us a bit of Rory's point of view with the journals even though the story is from a second person Logan point of view. I liked the chapter, and the story, a lot.
83 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »