Reviews for She: A Working Title
distelfink chapter 5 . 9/30/2006
i was so sure they were going to kiss this chapter. urghh. thanks for the update )
AlwaysHoldingOn chapter 5 . 9/30/2006
aw how cute! i love it grat one!
Iamlorelei chapter 5 . 9/30/2006
I am thouroughly enjoying this story. I find myself becoming completely lost in thier minds...their thoughts. It is clearly written by an avid reader and lover of literature- as am I. I can truly appreciate the machismo Uncle Ernest references...and the reference to the many other (accurate,might I add) descriptions and references made. Thank you for writing such a smart, fun story!
Hopes2High chapter 5 . 9/30/2006
Great Chapter! I loved it!
Hopes2High chapter 4 . 9/30/2006
Good chapter! Update soon!
Emy chapter 5 . 9/30/2006
You let anonymous reviewers now, thanks! She can't wait for tomorrow and I can't wait for your next update, day 10 and so on. I truly love this story, it's so smart (even if my knowledge in foreign litterature si lacking) , you're a terrific writer. All your stories are top notch.
Bryan Greenberg chapter 5 . 9/30/2006
very good chapter. i can't wait to see them out of the garden.
sparxx27 chapter 3 . 9/24/2006
Awesome start, i love this story, it's totaly original, please update soon. Ur awesome!
Shanee chapter 3 . 9/24/2006
Oh, I really like it, it's an unexpected story, kind of fresh, I think. i hope you'll update soon.
Curley-Q chapter 3 . 9/24/2006
I really like this story adn the way that you are telling it. Please continue soon!
mochaddicted79 chapter 3 . 9/24/2006
so cute. And you made me think of all the teas I had in England - so good, especially the scones! And now I'm really craving an English tea...
Hopes2High chapter 3 . 9/24/2006
This is a cute story! I like it, Update soon!
Bryan Greenberg chapter 3 . 9/24/2006
very good. i like that you give us a bit of Rory's point of view with the journals even though the story is from a second person Logan point of view. I liked the chapter, and the story, a lot.
AminalLuv chapter 3 . 9/24/2006
Ooh this is really good. I like how you put them both in London because I don't think Logan could act the way he is a Yale but it seemes appropriate for him when he doesn't have a reputation to worry about. Great job. :)
crissy chapter 3 . 9/24/2006
that was adorable. i love the coffee, and scones part. it was great. and the way logan narrates but we read rory's diary. its very interesting. i love how insecure he was in the last chapter. really you are bringing out some of my favorite qualities in both characters. their insecurities, screwed up relationships and what not are so fascinating.
81 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »