Reviews for Father daughter connection 2
OMGosh! I hope she really is pregnant :]
supernaturalobbsessed chapter 22 . 7/29/2008
plz update soon
maggie loves you chapter 22 . 11/25/2007
oh my gosh it will be so sad if they brake up.

please update soon
deli41321 chapter 22 . 12/25/2006
holy crap there was alot going on in that chapter. Not giong to lie I kinda got a little confused there for awhile but towards the end it all became clear and made sense. I really hope that she does break up with tyler so that he will see that she won't tolerate being lied to about someting so huge. They can alwasy get back together later. And I am so glad that she isn't pregant because that would have just screwed up everything. Please ud soon.

noname32 chapter 22 . 12/25/2006
Good Job, I like it alot. Although i am a tad confused on what is going on. Laura got in a car crash then was took to hospital where the demon came and gave her a chioce between her dad or tyler. The demon did something to machines and said he will be taking Tyler. What is going on now, tyler and laura are talking, Is dean going to talk to her jess and tyler about punishment, well jess and laura about drinking and tyler and laura about sleeping together? I am just a lil confused it all that correct? GOOD JOB and please update soon!
Duffster21 chapter 22 . 12/25/2006
good
noname32 chapter 21 . 12/23/2006
GOOD JOB, I love it alot, update soon please...Wow that ending, So what is gonna happen, is laura going to get in trouble with drinking? WHat will everyone say? I really hope tyler doesnt going on the hurt or die either have just be a premition or something...GOOD JOB and please update soon! I LOVE IT!
Duffster21 chapter 21 . 12/22/2006
hehe update soon ok
deli41321 chapter 21 . 12/22/2006
oh shit jess is going to be in so much trouble with dean. He is giong to get an ass whooping from tyler lol. He never should have just left her in the bar like that but I'm sure that he already feels bad anyways. Tyler really needs to tell laura what is giong on. He can't just keep secrets from her like that it will ruin their whole relationship. I just really hope that laura is going to be ok. OH and what is giong to happen with the police I mean they did just kill those two men when the car blew up. Please ud soon.

Ghostwriter chapter 21 . 12/22/2006
Awesome. Catch ya on the flip side.
Ghostwriter chapter 20 . 12/19/2006
Oh, no. Poor girl. And you gotta love Dean: "We gotta get 'em to break up". That's great. Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
deli41321 chapter 20 . 12/19/2006
ok so I loved the last too chapters. I think thought taht it would be awesome if laura figured out what the big secret is. Then she can get so pissed that the demon is going to take tyler away that she kills it and then they can get married and be happy. I can't belive that dean is just letting them have sex. But maybe since the vision didn't show any little ones lol its ok. I really loved the laura jess part they are really sweet together. They should ahve a brother sister chat. Please ud soon.

Poisonchik88 chapter 20 . 12/19/2006
Ah the ending was so cute. Made up for all the serious stuff in the beginng.. Though the vision confused me a bit got a little lost..

But all and all I loved the chapter.. I mean who wouldn't !

Happy Holidays ! Hope its everything you want it to be !

D.
noname32 chapter 20 . 12/18/2006
Wonderful chapter, i love it... i am so sad, i dont want tyler to die, Laura is finally happy... i like how dean and everyone knew that laura's gift to tyler was sex. That was a great chapter so please update soon, i feel so bad for laura, she is going to lose he true love. GOOD JOB!
noname32 chapter 19 . 12/16/2006
Good Job, I liked it alot. Please update soon! But Laura can only trust dean sam and chole and tyler, i like it alot! update soon