Reviews for My Kiss Unto You
Hadassah32 chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
loved it!
ERASED00000 chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
I can totally see them having this argument :) Honestly, I wish they had..I wish this story was in one of the books!
ElenaDarren chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
A.W.E.S.O.M.E.!.!.!.!

Love it! Great job!
CowahBull chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
very very good. i like it!
rosewg chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
omg, that was so bloody hot! and of course those years of sexual tension need a relief.
ProtegoNox chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
Very cute! I loved how you handled an incredibly cliché setting (rain anyone?) and still made it interesting. Very well-written! The simplicity of their feelings was good, as most authors tend to overdramatize. :)
mustardgirl1128 chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
aww! This was adorable, and SO in character, great job! It made me laugh when Ron threw the date OUT THE WINDOW. Great job! I'm adding it to my favoritesn and my C2!
TomOrli BloomingWell chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
Oh. My. God. That was beautiful. It reminds me of Noah and Allie's kiss in The Notebook. It's really something if a story can give you as many tingly felings as this one did to me.
m3gluvsoth24 chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
Ah! I love it! So much passion! Incredible job!
ShelbySabaku chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
very nice story! awesome job!
dancerrdw chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
aww that was sweet
Stardustt chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
Great story. Loved the way ron was actually bold and not shy, timid like. In the book i cant see them as a couple at all. I saw hermione and harry more of one. But you made me see them and not only that you made me like them as a couple.
Emotionalized chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
That... was... AMAZING! _ I've always liked the Ron/Hermione pairing... and so does everyone else! Anyways, love the story and the details - So romantic! One of the better stories... Hope you write more soon!
Dark Fairy chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
hooray! that was just so happy and cute! i normally dont even like ron/hermione fics, but i absolutly loved this one...great job!
What happened chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
that was a great fic.!

do you plan on writing any more? cuz you should.