Reviews for Welcome to My Life By: Hermione Granger
Mrs.Hermione Jane Weasley chapter 4 . 7/16/2007
That's Bloody Brilliant, that is. Fantastic to see how Hermione thinks. What if Ron found out the password and read her journal/diary? Oh, that would be bloody fantastic.
Mrs.Hermione Jane Weasley chapter 2 . 7/16/2007
Ginny's getting revenge on Hermione with the beauty products, is that it? Wonderful idea.
Mrs.Hermione Jane Weasley chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
No, Hermione doesn't sound OOC. I love her thoughts. Sounds just like her.
neptuneshelly chapter 4 . 6/26/2007
Aww, that was so sweet. It's interesting to see Hermione acting so naive. She should relize that Ron likes her too. Update soon!

P.S. I'm trying to get the word out about my Hp RP roleplay. I need more people so the roleplay can start. Come check it out. And again, nice story!
CoNnY-B chapter 4 . 6/15/2007
Well, are u going to post another chapter or not? I'm waiting... Bye!
Zinistar chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
This was so not sure, especially for a journal/diary entry.

She sounds a bit out of character, but its tolerable.
knittingchampionofnarnia chapter 4 . 6/3/2007
I don't really mind the long wait... I kinda forgot to read this story (giggles) oh well...I'm just glad this was a long chapter, I've been reading so many fics where they do like an 1/8 of what you did and they get so much praise and don't update for weeks at a time.

Please update as soon as is humanly possible.

InkGothical
YuniX-2 chapter 4 . 5/12/2007
This chapter was very cute, I love the banter that goes on inbetween them. It works really well. And reminds me far to much of myself than is healthy I'm sure. Except I don't argue with myself because that would be weird, I just mean I like bantering too much for my own good. Anyways, sorry for the late review, I had an AP test friday so I was busy with that for a while, and I've been working on an essay all day today. But I enjoyed it alot! Oh, and I do read your authors notes. I love reading them! Authors notes are really the only way to get to know an author outside of review responses, so it's nice to get a glimpse of the person who writes the stories. Anyways, I'll say what I always do, keep it up! (of course, I always say this because I always mean it.)
ProtegoNox chapter 4 . 5/10/2007
YAY! He apologizes! :) I wonder what kind of work McGonagall will have for Ron, Hermione and Harry now that they're official Order members. I think Harry would be reluctant, mostly seeing as he wants to act independently without having to explain what it is the Trio will be doing to end Voldemort.

I loved the dialog between the two! I think that's probably the hardest thing about writing a fanfic in the guise of a diary: no dialog! Although you still add it in there ;)

Can't wait for the next chapter!
Skidaddling chapter 4 . 5/10/2007
Aw so sweet! I love Ron in this fic. I just love the last part when they're in each other's arms..sweet
Luna Forest chapter 4 . 5/10/2007
aw! kawaii! more damn it!
taxibby chapter 4 . 5/10/2007
*sigh* great fic! its very cute. ive never been a hermione/ron fan but i think youve just changed my mind. cant wait for the next chapter, update soon. ill be waiting! )
pstibbons chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
Yes, Hermione sounds very OOC. It's not in character of her to be crave Ron. HBP was a myth.
YuniX-2 chapter 3 . 3/18/2007
aww! this is so cute! I can't wait to read more of it! update ASAP, I'll be waiting!
snoopysmile chapter 3 . 3/17/2007
I'm so sorry I didn't review earlier, but school is quite stressful at the moment. What a great chapter! Oh, Ginny is really mean - but it was soo funny when Lupin asked Hermione whether she wanted a mirror. And you portrayed Ron & Harry really well at breakfast (both at Hermione and Ginny's appearances)! Please describe the whole wedding in detail, it sounds amazing (*begs*). Ginny was really great in this chapter, I love how you portray her.

And for this chapter I just have to tell you my favourite lines:

When I told Ginny about how Fred was handsome she looked at me funny before bursting into laughter. She told me I didn’t have to say those things to try and convince her that I didn’t love Ron. (very sweet)

Me: Oh Ron I love you too!

Ron: (holds me against his muscular chest!)

(I laughed about five minutes because of that ) )

Can't wait for another amazing chapter! (Oh and I wanted to ask: when is the wedding going to be? sorry if you wrote it somewhere) Update soon!