Reviews for Deep Fears
lilasian155 chapter 12 . 5/4/2010
i absolutely LOVED this story! Rose and the Doctors love and hurt was all there! just out of curiosity, which Doctor is it? 9? 10? lol i know it isn't important, i just wanted to know ur creative edge. I hope for a sequel! keep going! its great!
nanuk solitura chapter 12 . 4/26/2008
That. was. the. best. story. ever! OMG U FANTASTIC PERSON! I literally fell off my chair when i thought rose had died! Please write more for them! 10/Rose are amazing!

Amazing fic

Emma xx
catnipevergreens chapter 12 . 1/1/2008
Aww that was so sweet. What a lovely story,
Sue D. Nym chapter 2 . 9/21/2007
Just wanted to point out, about the second to last paragraph...someone already did find out about how much she meant to him. The Dalek in Utah. Pointed it out really nastily if I remember correctly, in fact.

'What use is emotion if you will not save the woman you love?'
BarbMacK chapter 12 . 9/1/2007
Hey, just read this now and wanted to let you know I thought it was absolutely fantastic :D Hehe especially that bit when they're in the cubicles, lol the Tardis is so funny :) Anyway, just thought I'd let you know I really enjoyed it :D
Lady Timelord chapter 12 . 6/2/2007
I love this. It's so good!

Although, I was like "OMG O" when you killed Rose, but then "D YAY" when she came back!

This is truly well done! So good!
Bubblez-rocks-your-socks chapter 12 . 6/1/2007
I was ready to kill you at the end of chapter 11!

But it's ok, 'cause she survived after all!

AND YAY FLUFF! :D :D :D :D :D

Great story - really cheered me up after I watched depressing videos on youtube 8-)

x
kateg123 chapter 12 . 4/20/2007
I know the hell of coursework and am very impressed you managed to write this while doing it! It took up my whole life, anyway this is really good and yes I personally do read the authors notes so don't feel like its drivel, although I only find them entertaining because most of the time it's so random! But please write more I've read most of your fics and they're all really good.
go.suck.on.a.lemon chapter 12 . 4/13/2007
Omg, I seriously thought she was going to die for a minute, thank god for the fluffy ending!

Awesome story, all the more amazing for the conditions in which it was written. In answer to your query yes people do read authors notes. At least, I do.

I would love to see a sequel to this, maybe of The Doctor's worst fear, that would be really great. :D
Raxacoricofallapatorius chapter 12 . 3/15/2007
i loved this, really sweet
alex chapter 12 . 12/1/2006
Dear author,

You are so talented. When rose felt the ping of sadness. I felt the ping off sadness. i literly cried when doctor cried. i think this is becuase you are so great. And it brung back memories of when i ran away from my dad. He had hit me so i ran away. Bu the worst part was that the cops didn't believe me.

well anyway thank you
della chapter 12 . 10/28/2006
Just read the whole blimmin thing in one go. Great fluffy and sad story. SEQUEL! PLEASE!
blackhairdye chapter 12 . 10/27/2006
North Wales huh? Great Chapter! And it needed some fluff!
Scout Girl chapter 12 . 10/26/2006
I don't think this story should have a sequel but you must must must write more stories. You are such a good author!

Now I am going to do the really anonying thing of saying why i love lines, the lines today are , "She looked up at him with her big innocent eyes and he broke down, sobbing uncontrollably into her was startled, “Doctor… It’s Ok… I’m fine.. Please… Don’t cry,” she gingerly patted his back.“Rose,” he cried, muffled somewhat by her shoulder, “I thought you were dead. I just… I didn’t know what to do… It was so…”“Shh.” Rose hushed, “It’s ok. I’m fine.”"

Now I like this

A) because is shows raw emostion, this is good because it really shows how the Doctor feels, he was so worried in the last one that he never was 'all' taht upset but now he breaks down.

B) Because it is The Doctor showing raw emostion and the Doctor is a charter that it is really hard to make him feel anything, but you did it really well.

C) Rose comforting the Doctor. I like it when this happens becuase it works so well and it is just so nice for a 1,137 year old time lord, (I am obbessive so I actually worked out how old he really is from wikipedia) to be comforted by a 20 year old girl.

Well you must write more or I will Kill you, :)

SG

P.s Long review?
pirategirl94 chapter 12 . 10/26/2006
I AGREE! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! I LOVE THIS STORY! WO!