Reviews for Wine Vintage
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
September 28th special day to me!:)
Insanity-Plus chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Beautifully done! I've read this story a couple times before, but had not come around to reviewing it until now. I really love this story, probably the best Vampire Fic on FF, if I do say so myself!

Keep up the good work!

Black Sun Upon An Icy Sky chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
Lol, I know that picture, it's great XD

And the story is great (and epic) as well XD
chuchi chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
i like the story keep it up
Spooky4ever chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
I'm so glad I found this story again! It's one of the better vampire fics in the fandom. Excellent work!
bluestrdrmr chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
i love it! that's all i got to say! love it!
Duchess192 chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
Great story. I love it:)
Snow Wing chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
OH... this sounds so...nice!

I've been amazed, really, and I don't always get amazed like this. Those words, they are wonderful. You have a very nice writting and I love it!

I had been captivated by this. This is a really good fiction. The plot is a quite simple one, but you made it sound so interesting that I...have nothing to say.

I am speechless and I love it!

-Snow Wing
Hearii chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
Well, that's a slight downer. No, not your piece but something else.

I saw that fan-art too, the exact one, and planned to make a story based off of it. Too bad - you beat me to it by almost a year! ;P And might I add, you did a very good job at it.
amerie-san chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
my dear, very beautiful i must say!i really. really. really. loved it! i like the concept of the story and the portrayal. the dark atmosphere was certainly something to take note of! they are just so perfect for each other!

thank you for making me extremely happy when i read this...

love,

Amerie
sarah chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
nice, nice. this is the first vampire fic of bleach that ive read so far and i gotta say that i really liked it! u should write more but this time i think it should b more than a 1 shot.
tuts04 chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
omg, I miss stories like these :)

It totally ruled! :)

Great job!
intercostalspace chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
i like it in a wy i cannot explain. :D
Lone Wulffe chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
Amazing. Simply... awesome, for an AU oneshot. I didn't even think it was possible. Bravo! :D