Reviews for The Tomboy
serena chapter 10 . 5/31/2014
this story is really good so plz keep writing it. im expecting more
Carmel chapter 11 . 8/10/2013
Please continue this is the best fanfic of sankag ive read !
YumiRitsua chapter 11 . 6/7/2013
I love your story! I am very excited you picked it up again. There has really been a lack in Sango/Kagome stories or at least good ones. I hope you don't abandon this story and I look forward to your next update!
BubblineFTW chapter 11 . 4/11/2013
I Do very much hope that you continue this fic. It was very well written and it would be a shame if this story was discontinued. I enjoy this pairing and do very much hope to see more in the future.
Lynn364 chapter 11 . 3/12/2013
This story is very intrestig, i love it and i was sad it was completed, looking forward to seeinh more chapters
Guest chapter 11 . 3/4/2013
Please continue with this story. this is one of my favorite stories on fanfiction. please please continue!
Guest chapter 11 . 2/3/2013
Please don't abandon this story! It's wonderful! I cannot wait for the next installment!
Guest chapter 10 . 2/3/2013
Please continue. I love reading this so much. Don't stop writing it till the very end. :)
DevoraDeath chapter 11 . 11/16/2012
you have gots to start writing again
Kuraku55 chapter 11 . 11/14/2012
This is a great story! Please continue!
Pokey Luver 15 chapter 11 . 11/10/2012
PLEAAZEEEE UPDATE SooonnnnNNN!:)
Guest chapter 11 . 10/13/2012
please continue this story! this is the only sango/kagome story i read. i would love to read more chapters
0mauie0 chapter 11 . 9/3/2012
i guess kikyo have also crush to Sango..hope kagome and sango will fix whatever gap they have.._ waiting for new chaps
tom chapter 10 . 8/19/2012
i like this couple i say continue
Shadows of Vanity chapter 11 . 8/10/2012
I do hope that you are able to continue this story, it is actually really rather good.