Reviews for Kobol's Last Gleaming: What If
Acrylate chapter 12 . 11/1/2013
Very amazing and heart touching story. If I were Bill, I would snap Baltar head and cut ties with Tigh. How could you treat your best friend son like that and not feel remorse about it. I really hope it was more dramatic but I don't know whether it would be good or not. Anyway, thank you for the great story
CloudyDream chapter 12 . 6/24/2013
that was a very interesting what if. Kudos!
anina613 chapter 12 . 5/20/2013
Great story although I personally think that Lee's experience as the fleet's scapegoat is the deepest wound he could face and for that reason, it cannot be healed. But I still enjoyed the end very much. As well as the quotes. Thank you for writing this amazing story! :)
enahma chapter 12 . 5/15/2012
You know, this story of yours is actually very-very good, much better than the majority here, and it'd deserve much more reviews and appreciation. So I gave you what I could.

And thank you for sharing it! :-)
Luzith chapter 12 . 1/10/2012
Loved it!
melisse chapter 4 . 4/8/2011
Argh, I was right. Baltar would let the test predict that Lee is a Cylon to hide his deception. Grrr, where is the nearest airlock so that I can throw HIM out of it?

Poor Lee...
cybercat08 chapter 4 . 1/14/2010
I was actually reading and enjoying this story (I like AU's) and then I get to the chapter 4 and it all falls apart. Baltar claims lee is a cylon and everyone(Roslin? HIS FATHER?) believes him. then tigh tortures him, then they find out he isn't and Lee just accept it all. He isn't angry? It started out well, and then turned into one of the dumbest plots I have ever read.

your format seems find, but if I could make one suggestion it would be to work on the logic of your plot. don't make up ridiculous contrivances to suit your idea of where you want the story to go, it does a disservice to the characters and the readers.
starshine chapter 12 . 1/3/2010
Very beautiful story. Thank you for writing it!
cklammer chapter 12 . 9/5/2009
This is a much more solid a believable plot line than the original KLG episodes. Well done.
fandroid chapter 12 . 7/18/2009
Great,

even for someone who hasn't seen the episode.
CyborgRockStar chapter 12 . 3/29/2008
Aw, what a sweet ending! It wasn't overly sappy or anything, which would make it unrealistic, so that was great, and it was so sweet! Warm and fuzzy feelings. :D The total understanding that existed between them was great and well-described, again not unrealistic.

Thank you so much for sharing this awesomely written, well thought out story!

God bless, and have a wonderful day!

CyborgRockStar chapter 11 . 3/29/2008
Wow, that was intense! I'm going to hurry on to the next chapter now. :)

CyborgRockStar chapter 10 . 3/29/2008
Another great chapter! Poor Lee, thinking his father favors Kara. :( But an interesting plot development. :)

Have a great day, and God bless.

CyRS :)
CyborgRockStar chapter 9 . 3/28/2008
Another great chapter, although I feel so sorry for...everyone, actually. Random note, I like how you keep incorporating past parts of the show into it; that makes it more realistic, because that stuff happened in their lives and would therefore affect their thoughts, so yeah, that's good. :)

CyRS :)
CyborgRockStar chapter 8 . 3/28/2008
Aw, I'm glad Lee and Kara were reunited at last! Yay! I like how you describe both of their thoughts and point out how they don't know what the other one is thinking and stuff... I don't know, I guess I just like your style is what I'm trying to say. :)