Reviews for Requiem
EnigmaOfTheNight chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
That had me rooted to my seat! Glad they are together in death though!
xtvntx chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
I just wanted to say that your story brought tears to my eyes. I am crying as I write this on my phone.
I happened to read this as I went through old Sasuhina fics and I am so overwhelmed. Thank you for this.
Evil Triumphs chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Beautiful. Simply beautiful.
Kaila Azroth chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
Aw please don't tell me that Hinata is dead in your truly tragic but absolutely good read of a story.

I'm sad why did she have to die?

Oh man but nonetheless your writing, grammar and everything else about your story is REALLY GOOD!

Just hoping that you don't make more dead-hinata's in later stories though

caithzadz chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
That made me so sad!
Brook Weed chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
Wait.. so Hinata died. I'm thinking that she committed suicide or something.

Baww, that's such a bittersweet ending. :c I almost feel bad for Sasuke. Almost.
Ranunculus chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
God, that was... beautiful. It's heartbreaking, but beautiful all the same.

I wonder how Hinata would react if she knew Sasuke had recieved her letter instead of Naruto... But still, I... I'm practically speechless. I loved it.
Kiryuu-Yori chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
haha! i love it!

very witty!

poor sasuke...

~,~
frubiafan chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
wow.. that would really suck.. to find out that a love letter that was sent to you on you death bed wasn't even yours?
PINEfish chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
Loovvedd this! (so much for constructive criticism, hehe...) It was sweet in a not-so-cliched kind of way. I mean the two never really met but the fact that he escaped within 20 minutes of his execution in order to see her for a WRONG letter which never really mentioned and affirmed that he was its addressee was just so gratifying (at least for me) in terms of how I received the story. I especially loved the, "There's going to be one explosive meeting when he arrives up there, Hinata-hime..."-part. I was hoping you'd write an afterlife scene just for kicks but this oneshot's also good the way it already is. Thanks for the great story and I'm off to read more of yours.
rallybabe89 chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
wait so she did mean to give him a love letter type thingy. aww how cute
Madam Grey chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
Wow, this was so good. I'm left rather speechless... The poems and little rhymes at the end of each scene were very well done; I enjoyed them a lot.

D8 It's sad with the fact that it's all misunderstanding... :/ but... slightly beautiful ; Anyway, I loved this. Instant Fav.
SecretBox chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
Beautiful.

Aw. That's SO sad.

I actually want to curl up and cry . . .

You know, you are a really great emotional writer. You can really bring readers into the minds of your characters. I feel so much for Sasuke here! & in all honesty, this is the first angsty/depressing/sad SasuHina I've ever read. Amazingly well-written too; it is just so achingly heartbreaking. Poor Sasuke. Poor Hinata.

[lovelovelove]
Mimmy700 chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
wait...is hinata dead?
winterkaguya chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
ohh...this is so sad & tragic...i wonder what will happen when both of them meet in heaven? hahhaa...i can imagine their family would be nudging them together...

anyways, i enjoy this one...awesome...
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »