Reviews for Rivalry of the Heart
thor94 chapter 6 . 9/29
yep update this fic
neko chapter 6 . 5/26
please please please update i love this story!
Apollomon x Stingmon chapter 6 . 5/19
this was cute
Mirai Haruka chapter 6 . 2/3
Imagine if both sonic and shadow turn into hot human!Kyaaaa!Be waiting new chapters.
Mirai haruka signing out.
phineashiccup chapter 6 . 1/17
love this story can't wait for another chapter
Blueflame chapter 1 . 1/17
Please update soon on this story I love how it is so far and I really want to keep reading it its so well written _
Allen Poe chapter 6 . 9/22/2014
I LOVE THIS STORY SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH THAT I AM DYING TO KNOW ABOUT THE NEXT CHAPTERS! I love that Sonic and Shadow are fighting over Chris's heart! You are making a masterpeace here! You shoud make more and more chapters as soon as you can! But i personly think that Shadow as a better chance of being Chris's boyfriend then Sonic. So maybe Shadow can be Chris's boyfriend and Sonic can be Chris's big brother. Oh and one more thing. PLEASE make more and more chapters really soon PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE!
real fan chapter 6 . 6/25/2014
Come on I'm dieing here the storys people write are the only thing keeping me alive so please keep writeing or at least tell us you discontinuing this story so I can yell at you in the comment section
Guest chapter 6 . 6/20/2014
Have you died and that's why you stopped writing that the only exscuse that I can come up with
Guest chapter 5 . 6/20/2014
I think you should make there be an emerald inside of chris or make chris afraid of something thunder or perhapes being left alone and have shadow or sonic comfert his sorry about the spelling
This is really really good keep up the good work please I got nothing else to live for
Guest chapter 6 . 4/17/2014
please more I most know who chirs will end up with please for me
thor94 chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
i'am agree, where we can find the sequel of this story.
Mojave Vixen chapter 6 . 11/29/2013
i love the idea of this story where sonic and shadow (Who is my all time favorite sonic character by the way) is competing for Chris's love. The way you portray each character is spot on, even with Shadow's confusion about the whole kiss thing.

I just have one question...Do you have this story updated on another site or posted somewhere that you visit frequently? And if not can you post it on either deviantart or send me a pm with a way to get the story from you like via e-mail address? I really like this story, the concept is something I like and the way you have written it is a style I love.

As far as grammar and punctuation goes, I'm no expert. It flows for me fine when I read it so it couldn't be bad. Also some misspelling here and there, but you get the idea of the word so it's not a big deal. But other than that it seems that you try to keep the characters as is, which is hard enough, so congrats on that.

Thank you for reading my review. I hope you post either another chapter with an author note where we can find this story or if you take my suggestions on reaching me that would be awesome. Thanks again.
CatLoverx33 chapter 6 . 9/16/2013
Well Mr. Stuart sounds like a Pedo when he was talking to Chris but please update soon!
DeathPrincess821 chapter 6 . 6/22/2013