Reviews for Missing Link
JoTracy123 chapter 4 . 3/27/2012
now you making me feel sorry for Virgil here. this is a really good story xx
JoTracy123 chapter 2 . 3/27/2012
wow poor Alan xx
JoTracy123 chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
ok i haven't reviewed this story lol. but this is a really good story. i like the idea of a sister xx
Math Girl chapter 7 . 8/9/2008
Sam, the way you wrote the last chapter makes their recovery from pain seem not only possible, but inevitable. Both of my parents are still alive, thank God. But, speaking from a mother's perspective, I know that given the chance, Lucy would have done the same thing again. I would. Your kids may grow bigger and stronger in body, but they never stop being your babies, and they are worth any sacrifice at all.

Math Girl chapter 6 . 8/9/2008
"It" *never* starts at a good time. Poor Sammie! It's wonderful to see the whole family rallying around her like this, though, and salvaging what they can from this terrible loss. The relationship between John and his twin is particularly sweet, but nothing beats a strong-willed grandma!

Math Girl chapter 5 . 8/7/2008
Yay, Grandma! *She'll* make everything better, and help Jeff to deal with his sorrowing sons, too. It's sad that Lucy's family isn't close to their grandsons, but I can understand that. My dad's folks are similarly distant. Haven't talked to any of them in years. You're doing a wonderful job with this story, Sam. It's extremely moving.

Math Girl chapter 4 . 8/7/2008
Does John realize that his mother has died? I would guess that Sam might, as she and Lucy were closer together when the avelanche struck. It's going to be very hard to finally tell them... Poor guys.

Christine
Math Girl chapter 3 . 8/7/2008
You can't really explain something like that to a baby. They keep expecting that their mum and dad will somehow come back. Jeff seems to be bearing up fairly well, and he is the strength of the family, now.

Math Girl chapter 2 . 8/7/2008
Oh, dear... Poor Jeff, and poor boys. I don't know if I would have been able to stand having my children with me as I went to identify their mother. But I guess that being together gave them all strength. I wish I could hug them all.

Math Girl chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
Poor John, and *Samantha*, who has lost more, in her friend, mother and fellow female. It's interesting to see John as twin to a sister. This is going to get very sad, isn't it?

Christine
Becksie Boo chapter 7 . 1/14/2007
Wow! That was so beautiful, I cried all the way through it. The poems that Sam and Virgil read were absolutely beautiful. I have loved this story, and how well you portray the emotions and feelings of each person. Just wish I didn't cry throughout it though!

Speak to you soon.

Aid
Misty63 chapter 7 . 1/14/2007
A great ending to a great story I loved the poems I thought they were a great finishing touch. And yes you nearly had me in tears (but not quite) but still I'm sure you'll manage that in Full Circle somehow!
Ms Hobgoblin chapter 7 . 1/13/2007
(just for the record - 5th attempt to review!)

Very emotional, you almost had me in tears. Very well written and beautifully done.

So that ends another story about Sam and her brothers, more soon I hope!

Hob x (here goes...fingers crossed!)
Bluegrass chapter 7 . 1/12/2007
Well, you certainly know how to bring a tear to the eye. Quite an emotional chapter, ranging from raw anger at each other to sharing their pain of loss together but then, they are a strong family unit.

Liked the sentiment you started the chapter with by author unknown, very appropriate and could very well have been written with the Tracy's in mind. The poems too were very poignant, as was their saying their goodbyes to their mom at the service.

Nice wrap-up to a very difficult time in such young lives.
ravenlua chapter 6 . 1/9/2007
Sorry...I haven't reviewed this story in a while...

It's a really great story, I really like to see everyone's vision of this tragic time

loved this last chapter..don't mess with grandma she knows best

Lua