Reviews for Just As You Are
hopelessromantic chapter 13 . 1/12
wow. this is a really nice piece ToFuu goodness! I loved it!
Clovergirl100 chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Good explanation of why recca acts different with fuuko it was good and true!

It is a nice first chapter
Hinagiku-kaichou chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
I. LOVE. YOUR. STORIES. No joke. I literally stayed up all night yesterday reading all of the ToFuu ones :D Didn't do me so well at school, but hey, that's what Math class is for, right? (JK, I'm a math nerd .) I don't understand how you write them so well! I noticed that Tokiya and Fuuko were somewhat close in the manga, but now that I've read these stories, I can't help but laugh at how incompatible I thought they were before... They're perfect :) So yeah, that's my way of giving praise for your ridiculously god-like stories and congrats for influencing another ToFuu fan :D
Rui17 chapter 6 . 1/3/2011
Male bonding was so... lol :)))) Domon and Recca ARE monkeys :)) HAHA.
Rui17 chapter 3 . 1/3/2011
Of all girls to like, it just had to be the monkey. He really did makes things difficult for himself

HAHAHA Man, this is awesome :))
Rayven49 chapter 12 . 5/9/2010
Hey!

So this was really really really really good.

I haven't ever found such a well-written fic in FoR on here before, so this made me mucho happy. I also wasn't really a ToFuu lover until now, but you have converted me!

Nice nice nice!

Yours,

Rayven
thepinkmartini chapter 12 . 5/12/2009
I read the unedited version on and I have to say that it was one of the best lemons I've ever read. I loved it! So hot and so sweet at the same time. I can't believe I read two of your fics in just a day and a half. It was fun and I'm glad I read them.
thepinkmartini chapter 11 . 5/12/2009
“I just want to see what it feels like to kiss you, right here, in front of our house, in our hometown, where I grew up, where everyone knows us, where our lives are,”

That has got to be one of the sweetest lines ever.
thepinkmartini chapter 10 . 5/12/2009
They finally had a fight. I was honestly kind of waiting for that since there's always bound to be a lover's quarrel in a seemingly almost perfect relationship. I loved the last part and how they handled the situation about their jealousy.
thepinkmartini chapter 8 . 5/12/2009
You wrote the kissing scene in a really beautiful way.
thepinkmartini chapter 7 . 5/12/2009
I love how you write everything in Tokiya's POV since it always leaves me wondering about the possibilities of the things going on in Fuuko's head. Anyways, the jacket thing was kind of cliche but it was so tastefully done and so sweet! I can't help but squeal inwardly! I totally love the boys here. Recca and Domon really do serve as much needed comic relief!
thepinkmartini chapter 6 . 5/12/2009
The male bonding moments were really extremely hilarious! I laughed my ass off when Domon said that he wanked five times a day! It was so freaking funny!

And the asexual part! I love how humorous the dialogues are.
thepinkmartini chapter 4 . 5/12/2009
Freud's going to have a field day! I found that line to be really funny and I do agree with that. I've always found it weird how a person can fall in love due to the fact that a girl looks like his sister. Kind of weird if you ask me.
thepinkmartini chapter 3 . 5/12/2009
That was a great chapter indeed. I love how you made their seemingly ordinary lives fun!
thepinkmartini chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
I'm addicted to your ToFuu writing!

Anyways, interesting first chapter! It's great how you turned such a small conversation between Yanagi and Tokiya into a story.