Reviews for Rolling Seasons
hashton4life chapter 12 . 1/25
Oh my god please write more I can't not know what happens oh my god please
hashton4life chapter 7 . 1/24
I'm fucking hating lily
snowbaby921 chapter 12 . 12/3/2014
Are you going to continue this? Really hope so.
Crackinmywall chapter 12 . 7/7/2014
Aw man! I wanted to see what Harry's reaction would be when he found out about Draco being released. Suppose I won't find out- the last update for this was 4 years ago. Anyway- amazing writing! I loved the story. Good work!
Sara chapter 12 . 6/1/2014
Hi Spideria/Curlee_cue,

I know you are not interested in continuing Rolling Seasons at the moment, and I see you have also deleted your curlee_cue account on Ao3 now... I was therefore wondering if you could log on just one last time to put Rolling Seasons up for adoption.

If you do this I know at least one person who would be really grateful. I really love this fic and it's prequel, and I know there are many fans who would really appreciate a continuation.

Best regards,

Sara
Twi's Dreamer chapter 12 . 11/25/2013
This is what happen when parents don't listen...please update soon
Diverging Patronus chapter 12 . 11/14/2013
I would have hoped that they would have saw or at least coresponded with each other before you quit this story! :( oh well I like it all the same! My imagination will just have to do! :)
Ida larsson chapter 12 . 4/7/2013
I have never been this pissed of in my entire life. I have read the prequel for this and analyzed every chapter, jumping around in my seat in excitement and depression, and it isn't finished. I have to get up in 4 hours to go to school and I found out that all the time I spent on this is useless. COMPLETE THE DAMN THING!

I love this stuff, it's addictive. I love your writing and this story bunny. So... PLEASE... PLEASE continue this. I beg you :_:! I think this is an magic fic, and I hope harry ends up with draco again ;)) If you ain't gonna finish it can't you at least put the storty up for adoption, so that someone can complete this for me. Or I will cry my eyes out :_:
JaneBaby chapter 12 . 3/21/2013
No. I don't agree with this. -CRIES-
Draco must get hes Harry back! And Harry must get hes Draco back! This is so unfair. PLEASEE Continue it, hooked to it so far :
JessicaSri chapter 12 . 2/6/2013
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WRITE MORE This story is so amazing and I don't think I ever commented on it before but I've been waiting for a new chapter for ages and I would really love it if you put up another! Just to provide closer for me PLEASE I AM BEGGING YOU I love this.
chloe chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
I love it ! Thank you so much :)
MimiTaylor chapter 12 . 10/19/2012
Oh I'm so sad. Please don't let this be abandoned! You've done such a wonderful job. *tickles your muses*
MimiTaylor chapter 11 . 10/19/2012
This was the most honest chapter of them all. It's like Draco's maturity and common sense finally kicked in. Loved it.
Draco'sGirl98 chapter 12 . 9/24/2012
I really like this story, and its killing me to see all the problems Draco and Harry are going through. I just want to strangle Lily, hug James, kick Ginny in the face repeatedly, tell Draco everything's going to be fine, and tell Harry not to give up hope an to stop looking at them other boys. Please continue this!
Tesora chapter 12 . 9/11/2012