Reviews for Rolling Seasons
DragonErised16270 chapter 1 . 3/26
I really like this series and although it's unlikely I still hope you finish it :)
NikkiPop chapter 12 . 12/19/2015
I read the first part of this series awhile back but forgot to check if there did happen to be a sequel. I'm delighted you do have one, and hope that you continue it eventually. I know how hard writing can get sometimes. I thoroughly enjoyed it up to this point. Thanks for writing it .
hashton4life chapter 12 . 1/25/2015
Oh my god please write more I can't not know what happens oh my god please
hashton4life chapter 7 . 1/24/2015
I'm fucking hating lily
snowbabygurl chapter 12 . 12/3/2014
Are you going to continue this? Really hope so.
Crackinmywall chapter 12 . 7/7/2014
Aw man! I wanted to see what Harry's reaction would be when he found out about Draco being released. Suppose I won't find out- the last update for this was 4 years ago. Anyway- amazing writing! I loved the story. Good work!
Sara chapter 12 . 6/1/2014
Hi Spideria/Curlee_cue,

I know you are not interested in continuing Rolling Seasons at the moment, and I see you have also deleted your curlee_cue account on Ao3 now... I was therefore wondering if you could log on just one last time to put Rolling Seasons up for adoption.

If you do this I know at least one person who would be really grateful. I really love this fic and it's prequel, and I know there are many fans who would really appreciate a continuation.

Best regards,

Sara
Twi's Dreamer chapter 12 . 11/25/2013
This is what happen when parents don't listen...please update soon
Diverging Patronus chapter 12 . 11/14/2013
I would have hoped that they would have saw or at least coresponded with each other before you quit this story! :( oh well I like it all the same! My imagination will just have to do! :)
Ida larsson chapter 12 . 4/7/2013
I have never been this pissed of in my entire life. I have read the prequel for this and analyzed every chapter, jumping around in my seat in excitement and depression, and it isn't finished. I have to get up in 4 hours to go to school and I found out that all the time I spent on this is useless. COMPLETE THE DAMN THING!

I love this stuff, it's addictive. I love your writing and this story bunny. So... PLEASE... PLEASE continue this. I beg you :_:! I think this is an magic fic, and I hope harry ends up with draco again ;)) If you ain't gonna finish it can't you at least put the storty up for adoption, so that someone can complete this for me. Or I will cry my eyes out :_:
JaneBaby chapter 12 . 3/21/2013
No. I don't agree with this. -CRIES-
Draco must get hes Harry back! And Harry must get hes Draco back! This is so unfair. PLEASEE Continue it, hooked to it so far :
JessicaSri chapter 12 . 2/6/2013
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WRITE MORE This story is so amazing and I don't think I ever commented on it before but I've been waiting for a new chapter for ages and I would really love it if you put up another! Just to provide closer for me PLEASE I AM BEGGING YOU I love this.
chloe chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
I love it ! Thank you so much :)
MimiTaylor chapter 12 . 10/19/2012
Oh I'm so sad. Please don't let this be abandoned! You've done such a wonderful job. *tickles your muses*
MimiTaylor chapter 11 . 10/19/2012
This was the most honest chapter of them all. It's like Draco's maturity and common sense finally kicked in. Loved it.