Reviews for Snogging
Flores chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
OMG I LOVE TEMARI AND TENTEN! Best fic ever
Stavi chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
This is one of those really simple, yet original fics that should have like a thousand reviews. I really loved this!
Hitokiri Yukihime chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
Haha. I couldn't stop grinning when Tenten and Temari picked up the camera XD
ayagurlash chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
XD

You go!

Teach those fangirls a lesson!

lol
jojo chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
nice
heythatsmybike chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
Oho, nothing quite like a good snog against a tree (now if only they'd shag too...)!

I love TenTen and Temari in this, they could make some mad money off of those photos. XD

Good job!
kawaii chibi shun chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
Yum... I liked this *very* much. Very cute, and I can totally see that reaction on the parts of all non-snogging characters present. Especially TenTen and Temari snapping pictures like good yaoi fangirls (I know I'd want to do that in their place _) And the pairing between Sasuke and Naruto is practically canon (wouldn't it be great if it eventually was made canon?) My point in this brief but insane rabid shonen-ai fangirl rambling is: great job!
Kawaii-Aikurushii-Kitsune chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
i can't see temari and tenten beinf sasuke fangirls either. anyway, great one-shot
Ruin in the Moonlight chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
_ I liked it alot! very cute and... well... you know... _~ It put a really big (stupid) grin on my face. I hope you write more little fics like this, as they are really fun to read, or a longer fic. That would be awsome! Cheers!

~~drow goddess~~
Tokyo216 chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
OMFG That was too hot! I couldn't stop giggling!

I love Yaoi! .
AnimeSiren chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
LOL I loved it!

Can't imagine the look on Temariand TenTen's faces if Naruto had been showing them the difference between sex and shagging!
cranberrysoup chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
Um. Wow. Very, very cute, and a very, very enjoyable read! I mean, hell, in-character-ness can be set aside for pleasure on occasion, right?

Thanks for the dedication! Although I'm not entirely sure what I did to deserve it, thank you anyway(s?)!

Later, dearie!
cynlee chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
I guess that last sentence explains the why all the other boys are acting like bodyguards...it's to keep Sasuke and naruto from getting arrested cause they really couldn't care less where the go at it.

LMAO

Thanks for the story
D. Morrissey chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
That was absolutly one of the best SasuNaru Oneshots I have ever read, and I've read a lot. Toodles. :)
KAKExORxDEATH chapter 1 . 9/24/2006