Reviews for Electrons
Sa'ah-DK chapter 1 . 2/24
love the story. It's so funny!
jj chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
oh dear
DarkAngelBakuraRyou chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
WOW! That was bloody amazing! I do wish you had continued it from there, shame you didn't though as I really enjoyed reading this. It is a pleasure and dream come true to come across some delicious Tender-Shipping fics that are actually worth the time to read. So thanks for a truly amazing read I do hope you keep up the good work
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
omg tht waz like the best ive ever read!
TheRavenSaidNeverMore chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
I think I'm going to like Science more...
SouthernKittyGal chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
I totally love this story, it's one of my Faves.
Sydney Lynne chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Holy sweet mother of God. I think that this is now the official most hottest thing i've ever read. except for that one fractureshipping (YMxRxMxYBxTKB)lemon. But seriously, hot. hot hot hot. hot tamales. i was seriously like, gaping at my screen and then i was turning on Sink Into Me by Taking Back Sunday and reading like a maniac.

thank you. seriously.
MelancholyHappiness chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
Why am i always so late on the good stories?

that was an incredible way to study atoms :D
BakuraFan chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
Sexiest and dirtiest fic i have ever read.. you are GOD.
The Spirit Writer chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
Holy Cow, that was excellent... Love it!
Client 91802 chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
OMG I just realised that this story is like, four years old. Eh! I love it! Why so few reviews for this? Not fair at all. There are a few grammar, spelling and cohesiveness errors, but overall, very well written!

I'm still drooling over the smex scene- it's so hard to find good, long lemons for this pairing. Mmmmm... Bakura

You might not even write fanfiction any more, but hey- I'm loving what has lasted, haha.

Love,

L91802 hugs
Hieisdrkangel chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
I LOVE THIS!
*blushing madly* I FUCKING LOVE THIS! You are MY God! I've never read such a dirty, yet sexy story as this one! I love this, gawsh I could go on saying how much I love the story and you Chinkochii are an amazing writer!

I enjoy a horny Bakura, I hope you continue making more stories like this one _ Even though it was purely smex, the relationship between the two seem to be mutual. I love Bakura x Ryou, my favorite pairing in the Yu-Gi-Oh universe _
Anonymous chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Dear Lord! Now, in chemistry class, I can't stop blushing and everyone wonders why! Great fic :)
Sade-Of-Darkness chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
So good, hell can you write. Defenately one of the best BakuraxRyou Fics out their, I love it! :-)
Sei la mia rosa chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
wow that was one of the best lemons I have ever read. I was in science class today and the question was what happens when two forces of friction increse volocity I blushed so hard my teacher thought I had a fever. good job !.