Reviews for Kidnapped!
heart crossed love chapter 4 . 10/6/2014
I love this story I wish you would continue
Heart Crossed Love
Tiir Rumibul 777 chapter 4 . 10/22/2012
When will the next chapter be up?
Tiir Rumibul 777 chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
I love having dreams that build plot lines. I once had a dream that formed the perfect plot to write a book. Great idea!
azula101 chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
do more to the story
azula101 chapter 4 . 1/2/2011
CONTINUE IT PLEASE
Zukofan121 chapter 2 . 10/22/2009
"How dare they make us pay 25 thousand peices of gold for Zuko and Azula" the fire lord exclamed.

"THEY'RE NOT WORTH THAT MUCH!"

Jokez

I loves it
CaRzY chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
cool
Minstrel of Fire chapter 4 . 1/16/2009
I like the characterization; it seems pretty good. I'm afraid the punctuation and grammar are rather distracting at times-that's one of the main areas i would encourage you to improve on. The actual words being said seemed pretty realistic, tho. I loved the UrsaxOzai bit in this chapter (ooh, the thought of Ozai on a komodorhino! -), and especially Ursa's thought at the end. If you're planning to update this, i'd be interested to see what happens. (In some ways it almost reminds me of my Urzai story...not a whole lot, but still. lol)
ViolotQ chapter 4 . 10/3/2007
characters promise revealed those words were spelt wrong. keep up the good work! have a wonderful wendsday! (& a marvalous monday, a terrific tuesday, thankful-to-be-alive thursday, fantastic friday, super saturday, & a slimy sunday! sorry, those r just so funny!)
ViolotQ chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
ok this is good so far, not crazy about the !
zeratul7 chapter 4 . 8/28/2007
nice story.i hope you update soon. :)
Silver J chapter 4 . 4/23/2007
update soon!
DarthNivea05 chapter 4 . 11/7/2006
COOL! This is a totally awesome story i luv it you have got to update soon! This is ofically one of my favorite Avatar stories.
sweet little aka kitsune-chan chapter 4 . 11/2/2006
YAY you updated i absouluty (i dont' think i spelled that right) love this fic please up date soon _
The Red Blue Jay chapter 4 . 10/29/2006
Hehe this is a great idea and a good story! there are a few spellin' errors but that's not hard to fix. I hope Ozai and Ursa can find them and make Ping and Chi-lang pay. I'll be lookin' forward to an update.