Reviews for The Vows We Make
An Elegant Chaos chapter 3 . 9/4/2014
Oh, for heaven's sake please tell me that you haven't decided to abandon this story forever. I absolutely adore it, please, for the love of fangirl, continue.
marwamarwa chapter 3 . 7/12/2012
I hope this is updated and completed since it's really been very interesting so far.
I love the way you've presented the characters and how they've grown. I also love the basic idea of the story, the fact that Tamaki and Haruhi's marriage affects everyone in the Host Club more than they had ever thought.
This story seems a bit sad, as all stories about life afte/ the series seem a bit sad (poignant, maybe) to me, but I do hope you continue it. I'd love to see how the wedding works out, how Hikaru and Kaoru take it, how Kyouya's planning goes, and (though you haven't really mentioned them much yet,) how Hunny and Mori react to it as well.
Glades of Grey chapter 3 . 3/4/2012
Aww you gotta love the King :)

Great job so far, can't wait for more!
lulu halulu chapter 3 . 4/3/2010
Aw! Please update soon! It's been so long! This is a great story!
darksaphire chapter 3 . 1/19/2008
sniff* i notice change often in other people more often than not, I think of how much we can gain, but mostly about how much we will lose over time. It's quite sad really, but hey, it's reality ne? continue soon ne?
The Little Cog Girl chapter 3 . 1/7/2008
Oh, pour Kyoya... It's so sad...
ryuuseigun chapter 3 . 1/6/2008
I thought this was absolutely beautiful. One of the things that I adore the most about Ouran is the relationship between Kyouya and Tamaki and this really captures (though not entirely, because there is so much more to say) Kyouya's thoughts and feelings for Tamaki. I think the lines 'perhaps I have spoiled you' and 'and that will be the day that Kyouya's own world will shatter' are especially amazing.
sciathan file chapter 3 . 1/5/2008
*Still reading!*

I love Kyouya's musing on Tamaki's impending vows. The idea that he has spoiled him is a rather fantastic one.
loretta537 chapter 2 . 12/18/2007
this sounds good, what happens at the wedding?
jimmyhere chapter 2 . 1/23/2007
This is good. I am surprised.

It's strange how pretty much everyone seemed to have a crush on Haruhi...

A shame you take so long to update (though I can't really complain), but if you could update anytime real soon, I would be happy.
Neko-Chan in Wonderland chapter 2 . 1/16/2007
great chapter, i love your description- very in character and well written. update soon!
dont ask it'll just confuse u chapter 2 . 1/16/2007
aw!its so cute!i love tamaki and haruhi!i luved it!need next chapter...PLEASE!
sciathan file chapter 2 . 1/15/2007
Lovely chapter. You leap so gracefully from one person's thoughts to anothers. Also, it really is an interesting scenario because I really can't see Haruhi being paired off with anyone (even though Tamaki would, likely, have the least opposition) with no emotional hiccups from the other males in Haruhi's life. You don't simplify the character dynamics and that's what makes this great.

Excellent job.
Akaru-chan chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
Wonderful, to say the very least.
Lizzie Welling chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
So sweet and cute. I really enjoyed this little snippet. Are there more to come?