Reviews for Defrocked
Maran Zelde chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
This is very good and believable, and you capture Pratchett's style as far as I can tell.
Shiro Ryuu chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
(happy sigh) And, as always, this could’ve been straight out of one of the Great Master’s books. Or out of Monstrous Regiment specifically, even, since, entirely thanks to you, I finally got around to actually reading that one. This is a Good Thing, and so is this fic. “I've never trusted people who call themselves the finest or best anything. They make it up themselves, to advertise” and “She waited for the other shoe to drop, or kick, or disembowel, or something” and “catapulted at”, not to mention the distinct difference between ignorance and stupidity... yeah, I lurve you _ Makes me want to go back and re-read your TonkerLofty again... except, there’s a TonkerLofty I haven’t read, too, isn’t there? _ ...heh, what homework, I don’t have any homework...
Ija Ijevna chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
I really liked your story. It's true to the canon so much that it hurts. ;-) You kept the style, and kept the mood. And the final Jackrum's, well, not a blackmail, but a reminder sent with utmost respect, was just perfect. Thanks.