Reviews for Stolen Season
Kate chapter 4 . 6/1/2007
Love this story. I can't wait for an update. I notice the chapters are getting more involved and longer, I'm intrigued. Please continue. Update ASAP. Kate.
Pipra chapter 4 . 5/28/2007
I'm sorry for not let any review before. I miss the internet in my home ;(

Anyway, the fic is gettin better, so please, update son!
rwctlc1107 chapter 4 . 4/21/2007
Another great installment. I love how you are continueing the McBain History. I hate that it was dropped in the series. SO far what you have sid about Esther and Rachel is what I had imagined.
sexydreamer chapter 4 . 4/16/2007
all i can is, I hope there will be more soon? wow! awesome update! thank you!
sexydreamer chapter 3 . 3/22/2007
please please of for the love of Azazeal, please post more soon?
rwctlc1107 chapter 3 . 3/18/2007
Loved this installment! I enjoyed the background info. I wouldnt know if it was factual or not. So no worry of me questioning you! I can't wait to find out where Baraqiel and Cassie are and where Malachi is being kept. I can't wait for the next chapter!
permanent dreamer chapter 2 . 11/8/2006
Hi! I love your story! I think it is one of the better HEX stories I have read so far. I cant wait for the next capter to come out- hope it's soon. You're doing great!
Saamera chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
I like it. You keep Cassie in her true role and Azazeal in his. Your very talented. Thank you so much for sharing. Please update.

Your adoring Fan,

Saamera
rwctlc1107 chapter 2 . 10/9/2006
I loved it! I love how you have elaborated on events that we already know and I cant wait to see where you go with this. Please post more soon!

Tina
Pan chapter 2 . 10/9/2006
Hello sanit's hands! Nice fic

So... this will be a Baraqiel x Cassie? or Azazeal x Cassie?
Pipra chapter 2 . 10/8/2006
YAY! Wonderful!
Sakura-chan chapter 2 . 10/7/2006
Good fic :)
Pipra chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
This is the very first Hex fanfiction that I read and is really good. I think it have potencial, so please continue it! And good luck!