Reviews for Fever 1793
ShyKylee chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Dude, you just left me hangin here. Now I have to go buy that book do I'll have some idea of how this story ends. Grrr I hate it when people discontinue.
Darkness Bandit chapter 5 . 1/12/2011
i really liked this story, and i am sad that you've stoped updating it.

please update *insert pleading face here*
Princess of Rose chapter 5 . 5/8/2009
I absolutely loved Laurie Halse's edition and yours is quite good too.

but you've left us haning. when will you update?
SPNAngel16 chapter 5 . 9/6/2008
cant wait to read more
Lina Girl chapter 5 . 8/18/2008
Oh you read that book too? By laurie h. anderson. I really liked that book. Did you? Well, your story is very realistic, and it's good. Please continue.
Princess of Rose chapter 3 . 3/19/2008
Continue it!
leafstar of lyokokonoha chapter 5 . 4/30/2007
awesum! im reading the book in my 6-grade class at visitation academy. even though we only read to chapter 6, i read it already. its a good book. were did u get the idea to use Fever 1793?
CharmedNightSkye chapter 5 . 3/4/2007
HAhaha, I love how you gave us a "hint" at the bottom too funny. DANny seems like a really funny character. I can't wait to see how SAm and him interact more. It was cool how you added Danielle into the family. Til later readings
dARK dRAGON chapter 5 . 3/4/2007
OkaY cOTTONGIRL. WTF Did u mean by new DP episode! I thought there were going 2 b no more new episodes! WHEN WHEN WHEN!Oh and if that fact of the new episode is not true you will end up as the lunch for Evil devil duckies!Oh AND btw AWESOME FANFIC!
Dixie Sweetheart chapter 5 . 3/4/2007
This is a awsome story update soon
The Midnight Phantomess chapter 5 . 3/3/2007
It's Vlad! Narr! Okay, maybe I'm just a tad on the weird and psycho side, but hey..
silverrayne621 chapter 4 . 1/16/2007
Great Story! Haven't read Danny Phantom in a long time... much less hetero...*Yaoi Fan* But I like it, so please continue!
Tech-Man chapter 4 . 1/15/2007
Is it a ghost portal in 1793? I can't wait to read more; update soon.
Tech-Man chapter 3 . 1/15/2007
Finally we get to meet the Fenton's. Hope Sam warms up soon.
KHFREAK14 chapter 4 . 1/13/2007