Reviews for Love, Honor, Quidditch
Everlasting123 chapter 3 . 4/8/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
marauder4eva chapter 5 . 11/7/2008
Hey, is this AU?
marauder4eva chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
i like it. i wasn't sure at first, but now i like it. just wondering, where is the story going? is it just there seventh year, or after, or what? i wasn't sure by the summary.
Moony8193 chapter 50 . 12/28/2007
Aw. That was excellent, perhaps one of the best FF involving LJ starting in 7th year, what with all the original OCs!

I've been meaning to review this for forever, but this is still a fantastic story!

(goes off to snoop other stories)

-Danielle
curliemmy chapter 12 . 12/15/2007
ugg butterbeer on head thats pleasent lily lol
books4evah chapter 13 . 12/4/2007
I still really don't understand the whole butterbeer thing... yeah. I'm practically a Lily (effing nerd, straight As, physically challenged), but I would never go around doing that. I still respect sports.

Anyway, love the story, love the 'peachy/Moony' thing.
books4evah chapter 12 . 12/4/2007
I love this story, I really do.

But... that last part where Lily dumps her butterbeer on James because he was tlaking Quidditch made no sense at all. Please tell me the reason for it is sensibly explained later on.

Anyway, I still love it!
Delaine chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
Guess there is more. Damn! Lots more. I believe I will start here. I didn't really want to clean the house anyway. O_
zebrasdancing chapter 50 . 4/17/2007
sweet ending! and you really should do a squel! I LOVE THIS STROY! please I BEG OF THEE!
Magical Moo chapter 50 . 4/17/2007
Oh, wonderful ending! I'm sad to see this fic end, I've been reading for as long as I've been into fanfiction! And yes, I'd definitely read a First Year story if you wrote it.
marauders rox chapter 50 . 4/15/2007
I am sad that it is over and i was just wondering if you are going to do a sequal to this story because it was a very good story.
fairydustandcansofspam chapter 50 . 4/15/2007
Wow, nice ending. How did you upload? I haven't been able to upload anything for the past uh, since monday. It's really been ticking me off, actually. I liked the Peeves thing, it was funny, and I also liked James' spur of the moment speech. Well, a very nice graduation ceremony. Well, I really liked this fanfic, and I would enjoy reading a first-year fic, so... Write it! Well, until then... Bye!
Sphinxie chapter 50 . 4/15/2007
Aweh!

Good ending! And you made Gen be decent to Sirius!

Yay!

I'd love to read a story about their first year, as I'm sure many others would.

If you write it, people will read it, trust me.

Keep writing!

-Sphinxie
zebrasdancing chapter 49 . 4/12/2007
GO PRONGS AND PADFOOT! GO PRANKS! sorry but i like pranks!
Sphinxie chapter 49 . 4/10/2007
:):):)

Aweh, quite the cute little story you've got here.

I'm looking forward to the graduation, I've never read an interpertation of a graduation before, so this should be quite interesting.

-sigh-

Even though I know it would never happen in a million years (although I believe you've made a fic where Gen ends up with Sirius) I'd like it very much if you at least had a little tid bit of affection between them, even if Gen just acts all civil-like towards him.

Please?

-puppydogeyes-

I think he deserves at least that much.

:D