Reviews for Angel on the Cover
Gat chapter 22 . 10/13/2014
Please Finish!
cztelnik chapter 22 . 9/6/2014
"/ sad this hasn't been updated in a while but hopeful it might continue someday. Really enjoyed it so far and there is a lot going on at the moment so it has potential for a great future!
cztelnik chapter 20 . 9/5/2014
Le Jardin! how did you arrive at such a tear jerker of a name...such pathos!
cztelnik chapter 19 . 9/5/2014
Fabulous idea! Malfoy Manor - school for Muggles and all wizarding children unfortunate enough to lack funds for Hogwarts. Actually it will end up competing scholastically which could only be an improvement - Hogwarts is such a clique school and I hate, absolutely always hated cliques and cliquey people. Bastards All!
cztelnik chapter 16 . 9/5/2014
Oh I hope this fic is somewhat complete, it really IS good...got 'Delia's Gone on repeat and drinking strawberry lemonade readying awesome fanfic...how could life get any better?!
cztelnik chapter 14 . 9/5/2014
This is kind of sweet, bet you could write a great Frostiron story too.
cztelnik chapter 13 . 9/5/2014
The snarkyness and Draco's attitude combined with Harry's lovable idiocy is oddly appealing. Like the shaving scene too...") What a good story!
natsuki23 chapter 22 . 6/1/2014
No! Please Harry, don't let the man go free! You may think that Nott deserves it but you don't know about his real feelings on the matter! Please update soon, I really want to know if that mysterious man is really Nott out if it is sims random guy I can't think of. I look forward to your next update!
rettop-yrrah chapter 22 . 1/13/2014
Seeing that last time u updated this was in 2011, i dont really have that much faith, but if u can,please4 finish this. It's sooo good! The way u potrayed draco is perfect for your harry. You even said that this story is already nearing its end already, so why not pick up a minute and finish it? Pleaseeeeee
PyqaFanGirl chapter 19 . 7/31/2013
this chapter made my heart warm and my guts fluttering with thousands of butterflies! Please continue!
PyqaFanGirl chapter 22 . 7/7/2013
Please end this fanfic! I want to see either if I cry from sadness or scream from pure happiness!
PyqaFanGirl chapter 18 . 7/6/2013
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! FINALLY! HARRY YOU HOPELESS ROMANTIC!
PyqaFanGirl chapter 10 . 7/6/2013
Omg this chapter made me cry my eyes out! ... Oh HARRY YOUR INTENTIONS ARE GOOD, BUT YOUR ACTIONS ARE SO WRONG!...Please ... stay with him...just ...stay ...
ggff-1000 chapter 22 . 6/10/2013
OMG!NOOOOOO!
angelicadamnfunky chapter 22 . 4/15/2013
Please continue it! The story is great! I literally screamed and threw my iPad when I didn't see the next chapter button!

I'm realy looking forward to see how's the baby!