Reviews for Sunset
jimmy chapter 1 . 1/3
I am jimmy
Comment person chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Yea, the story itself was fluffy. The ending still bugs me alittle, but the romance makes up for that, in my opinion.

From, Comment person
Comment person chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
M, I enjoyed that. Hewkii and Macku, I dont really see much about them sadly.

Great story.

From, Comment person

P.s the ending...um...can you do better?
DragonMaster77 chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
I always knew there was somthing between those two but since Hewkii became a Toa it's going to be hard for them. but still it's great for these two to be together.
KroovyRed chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
I've always approved of this couple. Nice work.
Ninjagirl27 chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
So sweet! I really like Macku/Hewkii stuff, and that was a ton of fun to read.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaa chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
I think it's cute. Favorite fluff about them too Not much MackuxHewkii around...
Foxyperv chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
aww cutie X3 it's really nice, too bad there's not much matoran love around here. I did do a story to fullfil my desire of MATORAN LOVE! but nobody reads it TT oh well, lifes goes on. again really nice fic
Chaosmaiden07 chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
Nice!
dark raven0 chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
wow! that was really cute!
Beequeen Mistress chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
I don't get it. They're like, best friends, and then they fall for each other. I liked it better when they were best friends. Like I said in my past life (great, now I'm the Avatar?), I. Don't. Care. Much. For. Pairings. Period. I'm sorry, it's just that I think that friendship's a lot better.
FightingFox chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
t'was very cute. :)
dArkliTe-sPirit chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
(giggles) That's one way to pass the time. I started laughing when Macku pulled Hewkii into the water XD And I thought it was cute when he was, as he put it, "Getting back in touch with me element." The ending wasn't that bad, really! It was actually a cute way to end it!