Reviews for Harry Potter and the Boondock Saints
Snaggledog chapter 17 . 7/23
This is simply a fantastic story. I know nothing about the Boondock Saints but you did such a great job of incorporating the two genres together that I never had a problem. I loved your Dumbledore and liked the way that you finished him off. Having Harry/Kevin move back to the US and leave everything behind him was very nice too. I have to admit that I was a little puzzled that after he was given back all his powers that he didn't apparate to the hospital in the last part of this chapter. Still, it is a minor point.

Terrific job and thanks for writing and sharing it with us.
Absolutely phenomenal
IcySneasel chapter 17 . 4/7
this has to be one of the weirdest pairing for a crossover I have found yet but it works VERY well and this is a good story, just kinda sad you didnt use the prayer at all in here but other great job!
MrRobertsIII chapter 17 . 11/6/2014
That was a unique crossover. Enjoyed the earlier chapters the most. What put me off a bit was Angel!Harry.
The Power Of Names chapter 17 . 11/5/2014
Never mess with families, especially the MacManus family. This was an amazing piece.
The Lost Rogue chapter 17 . 8/12/2014
Oh this was glad Dumbledore was shot by Connor,annoying Sturgis wasn't tortured instead of Arthur,that was another annoying little blind sheep cretin! Needless to say I enjoyed this a lot,dedicated my entire day to it! :D
TheWiseGamer chapter 6 . 7/24/2014
love this chapter
TheWiseGamer chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
Wow i forgot that was one big chapter this is really a great fanfiction i love the Boondock Saints movies and like the concept of this glad i foundit
KnightlyDreamer chapter 17 . 7/21/2014
this was a fantastic story
EdEsE chapter 17 . 3/23/2014
Fantasyic story, love both harry potter and the boondock saints so a crossover and especially a well written one is an entertaining read and well woth the hours ;)
Gracealma chapter 17 . 3/17/2014
Excellent story. Kevin an angel when he dies. Wow!
dinoking chapter 17 . 2/24/2014
I love this story!
hpf2114 chapter 17 . 2/23/2014
Great story! Beyond EXCELLENT!
lordblink chapter 17 . 2/17/2014
I came across this story, referenced on another authors profile page, and decided to give it a read. I am thoroughly glad that I did. I enjoyed each and every chapter of this fic, and wanted to send off my congradulations on a fic extremely well done.
aznxa21 chapter 17 . 11/19/2013