Reviews for Harry Potter and the Boondock Saints
Penny is wise chapter 17 . 8/18
Awesome story. Liked the twist that Kevin was actually an angel. Lol Fumbles taken out by a muggle with a gun priceless.
Locket1 chapter 17 . 6/4
Great feel good story.
must shoot in dumble's ass
RexNihil chapter 1 . 4/17
Iracundia? Passion? Not sure how that fits in with Truth and Justice.
smiles2go chapter 17 . 4/13
Very different AU. Very, very good.
Oh super fic
Axcel chapter 10 . 12/18/2015
Voldemort's shield fell under a barrage of broken glass when dueling Dumbledore in the fifth book, I think. So, that means bullets and arrows (maybe kinetic weapons in general, seem to be very effective against magical shields.
Snaggledog chapter 17 . 7/23/2015
This is simply a fantastic story. I know nothing about the Boondock Saints but you did such a great job of incorporating the two genres together that I never had a problem. I loved your Dumbledore and liked the way that you finished him off. Having Harry/Kevin move back to the US and leave everything behind him was very nice too. I have to admit that I was a little puzzled that after he was given back all his powers that he didn't apparate to the hospital in the last part of this chapter. Still, it is a minor point.

Terrific job and thanks for writing and sharing it with us.
Guest chapter 17 . 5/6/2015
Absolutely phenomenal
IcySneasel chapter 17 . 4/7/2015
this has to be one of the weirdest pairing for a crossover I have found yet but it works VERY well and this is a good story, just kinda sad you didnt use the prayer at all in here but other great job!
MrRobertsIII chapter 17 . 11/6/2014
That was a unique crossover. Enjoyed the earlier chapters the most. What put me off a bit was Angel!Harry.
The Power Of Names chapter 17 . 11/5/2014
Never mess with families, especially the MacManus family. This was an amazing piece.
The Septic Gryff chapter 17 . 8/12/2014
Oh this was glad Dumbledore was shot by Connor,annoying Sturgis wasn't tortured instead of Arthur,that was another annoying little blind sheep cretin! Needless to say I enjoyed this a lot,dedicated my entire day to it! :D
TheWiseGamer chapter 6 . 7/24/2014
love this chapter
TheWiseGamer chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
Wow i forgot that was one big chapter this is really a great fanfiction i love the Boondock Saints movies and like the concept of this glad i foundit