Reviews for Harry Potter and the Boondock Saints
MrRobertsIII chapter 17 . 11/6/2014
That was a unique crossover. Enjoyed the earlier chapters the most. What put me off a bit was Angel!Harry.
The Power Of Names chapter 17 . 11/5/2014
Never mess with families, especially the MacManus family. This was an amazing piece.
The Lost Rogue chapter 17 . 8/12/2014
Oh this was glad Dumbledore was shot by Connor,annoying Sturgis wasn't tortured instead of Arthur,that was another annoying little blind sheep cretin! Needless to say I enjoyed this a lot,dedicated my entire day to it! :D
TheWiseGamer chapter 6 . 7/24/2014
love this chapter
TheWiseGamer chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
Wow i forgot that was one big chapter this is really a great fanfiction i love the Boondock Saints movies and like the concept of this glad i foundit
KnightlyDreamer chapter 17 . 7/21/2014
this was a fantastic story
EdEsE chapter 17 . 3/23/2014
Fantasyic story, love both harry potter and the boondock saints so a crossover and especially a well written one is an entertaining read and well woth the hours ;)
Gracealma chapter 17 . 3/17/2014
Excellent story. Kevin an angel when he dies. Wow!
dinoking chapter 17 . 2/24/2014
I love this story!
hpf2114 chapter 17 . 2/23/2014
Great story! Beyond EXCELLENT!
lordblink chapter 17 . 2/17/2014
I came across this story, referenced on another authors profile page, and decided to give it a read. I am thoroughly glad that I did. I enjoyed each and every chapter of this fic, and wanted to send off my congradulations on a fic extremely well done.
aznxa21 chapter 17 . 11/19/2013
Good story.
Bar00n chapter 17 . 11/17/2013
I never reD the last 5 chapters last time so I gave the whole story a go, didn't like it as much as last time, great idea and up to the point of sirius finding out the real identity the story was great, after that it seemed very very strange:/
nitalovesfall chapter 17 . 9/20/2013
Great story and an even better ending!
Guest chapter 4 . 9/12/2013