Reviews for Starry Nights
Hehe that was funny.
Can't fight the moonlight chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
It was so cute..and funny...well let's just say adorable ;) I loved it! :D
Bunnyluv611 chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
thank merlin james doesn't "swing that way" i think i would die

hahaha

love it!
Not Your Ordinary HP Fan chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
So, I realized that I hadn't gotten to reviewing this one yet, so...here I am XD

Job well done, love the hesitancy on both Lily & James' parts, it fit really well.

Loved it overall. And I need to catch up on your other stories...shamefully falling behind!

Runa :)
wenttoloveandback chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
Aw! That was adorable.
zebrasdancing chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
sweet nice with the Siruis(sorry about the spelling)
SA chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
sweet!

I am going to read al of your fics now I think!..hehe
millionreasons chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
Aw...So cute. Can't wait to read more of your writing, if I can get my stupid computer to work that is. I've read a couple already, but I think your a talented author. Never stop writing.
Kristen chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
Oh, that was so cute! I personally loved the whole " in love with Sirius" thing..lol. So great job and I can't wait to read other stories by you!
siriusforeva chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
Awe! It's so cute! I love it!
Biabe Tendou chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
How could Lily even think that James was in love with Sirius? Isn't she supposed to be smart! I mean, that's a farfetched idea! Only someone with a vivid imagination would think of that as a possibility! Sorry...I'll go onto another point now...anyway. Lily was slightly out of character. James was well...James. I guess that can be considered a good thing. Anyway...this was a pretty good one-shot. I wonder how long it took you to write this and post it on Your a pretty good writer!

-Biabe
xxBoleyn chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
ahh that was so cutee !

it was funny too.

loved it
JustVisitingUKgirl chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
I haven't read a new one-shot that made my heart go all squeezy in a while, so thank you and brilliantly lovely story. Really really excellent.

Ukgirl:)
RockStar chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
A really mature story. Good one. Well written.