Reviews for Housebroken
Iscah McKrae chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
LukeAndLorelai Brucas Fan chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
Another baby Brett! Or not, this Rory is less excited about that idea, that's ok. Probably a good thing. This was so cute, I loved it all, (especially the mention of Luke and Lorelai's wedding, because apparently that is still just about the most important thing in the world to me.) I'll have to go and take a look at Ruined in the Rain soon. But for now I'm going to sleep with pretty images of blissfully happy Mariano's in my mind.
svgurl410 chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
Aww, this was so adorable! I needed something happy tonight and this totally hit the spot. I love married!Lit. And they're going to have a baby! Yay!

Rory and Jess's banter was spot on. You write them so well!

Wonderful job! :D
Sydney Lynne chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
Adorable. Great coda to "Ruined in the Rain." Rory moping about the apartment is just so her, and I love how Jess brings out her happiness.
Sovy chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
Nicely done again, going through most of your works, kinda hooked on!
helaluvE chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
loved it!
lostinthemoonlight chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
you are AMAZING! urgh! i want to have the same writting abily skills that you have! so unfair! lol. please write more.

-chrissy
absolute nonsense chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
Heyy,

awwe, I love it. It was awesome. great job :)
LuckyYou chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
so cute...
Eliza S chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
Aw..that was so sweet :)

there're in love, as i always wanted them to be

on the serie.

really good fic.
Quirky Del chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
This was a lovely piece of fluffy goodness!

The imagery was nice, the banter between Rory and Jess was perfect, very much in character!

This is one of my favourite happy Rory/Jess stories that I've had the pleasure of reading! : )

Cheers,

Del

PS - I shall add this to my favourites!
smellcolor chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
fantastic! i loved the original and i love this. you should think about making it longer than a one shot.
Scazydramaqueen282 chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
Aw! Cute!

I loved the addition to the 'Ruined in the Rain' fic-verse! Great job!

-Mariah :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
RainByDay chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
This is so great. Truely amazing.

I love how you write Rory and Jess, it's just perfect.
Dodger Gilmore chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
I completely adored RITR and I comlpetely love love this also. Wonderful writing, lovely fluff. Made me smile. Thank you very much.