Reviews for Twister
lol lol lol L.O.L LOL

Perfect!
naonaonao chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
Oh my god.

Despite this being completely OOC, I liked it. Because it was funny. And OOC things are hilarious. Because if the characterizaion was actually GOOD, this wouldn't work.

Great job. It actually made me laugh.
Misty Narumi chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
there's only one thing I want to say about this chapter/story...ahem...

LOL XDXD

that's all .
Ama-chan chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
Ah! Don't strangle meh! it was good i promise! XD
RomanCandlelight chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
Man, so many Twister memories come up from this (funny) fic. Like a year ago, when me and a male friend of mine (one of the only friends I have who's taller than me, despite the fact that I'm the youngest of our big group) ended up in a very... awkward position. Like Ed and Winry in this fic except our faces weren't touching at all (whew...). Normally I would've lost on purpose just to get out of the situation, but there was little prize for the winner. A chocolatey prize. A chocolatey prize that I WON! AND I managed to locate and hide (didn't have the heart to destroy them for some reason) the photos everyone else took :). Anyway, funny one shot!
Lee-All-The-Way chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
lol! And to think that only days ago, my friends and I were doing the exact same thing.

We were at a party (bad movie party, movies that sucked horribly) and we were all bored. By the way, everyone in the room was 15 or 16, and I'm 13. Well, I went and got the twister mat, and we all started playing. At first, it was just 3 guys who were playing. But my friends Matt and Dave forced me to play b/c , in there words, "We dont want this game to be a gay one!". Well, I played, and the mat was terribly cramped. My friend Jimmy, and my friend Sarah, were just making up random body parts to put on the mat. My brother (Lt. Ian) was sneezing b/c of the cats, so he didnt play, Mackenzie was asleep upstairs, Jarrett was playing, So was Matt, and Dave. Well, Matt fell on dave, who in turn fell on Jarrett, who in turn fell on me! Jarrett and I were in a very ... questionable ... situation. I practically died. Dave didnt get off, and Matt stood up and was like, "It would suck if Sarah's mom came downstairs." Well, we got into more games, and Matt kept putting himself in very aqward positions, on purpouse, just to get a good laugh. Like having his leg under Jarretts groin. And leaning all of his weight onto Dave, who was trying to reach the red dot. And Matt would stretch for the dot farthest away from him when there was an easyer one to reach, just so he could humiliate someone.

Well, it was alot of fun.

Great story!

loved it!

- Lee-All-The-Way -
DestinysMew82 chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
XD TEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Totally random! I love random...
Scorpio Monkey chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
Oh GOD! I can't breathe! God this is hilarious! Envy and his profanity, can't have a fic without that!
wazzza chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
I laughed my head off when I read the first sentence! great story XD
kristin chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
THAT WAS HALARIOUS! I LOVED IT! ALSO I DON'T MIDE EVEN IF IT WAS A LITTLE PERVERTED! BUT HALARIOUSLY FUNNY! I LOVED IT! INCLUEDING THE PART(S) WHERE YOU AND ENVY WERE YELLING AT EACH OTHER EVEN THOUGH SOME OF MY FRIENDS THOUGHT THAT THIS WAS A STUPID STORY BUT I LIKED IT... COUGHLOVEDITCOUGH PLEASE TELL ME THAT YOU ARE GOING TO MAKE ANOTHER CHP? THAT WAS AWOSOME BUT I WOULDN'T KNOW WERE TO START IT MAYBE YOU SHOULD MAKE A SEQUAL TO IT LIKE BULL SHIZZ TO IT WOULD BE HALIROUS TO READ ABOUT ED YELLING AT ENVY AND WINRY TO GIVE HIM HIS MONEY BACK! LOL SRY THAT THIS IS A LONG REVEIW SO BYE BYE!
The Earth Alchemist chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
wow that was different. But still funny as hell. You should make a story explaining about Monopoly.
Quietone chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
omg This is freakin funny!
Wing Zero Alchemist chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
I like it... I think it's really good... but I'm sorry, I'm not an expert writer so I wouldn't know. Also I felt Deja vu reading this because I had a dream I was reading this 6 months ago, I even have written evidence. If someone reads this and doesn't believe me, I don't care. I just thought she might want to hear that.