Reviews for A session with the Joker
Altocat chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
Quite an interesting script. You had a couple of typos, but it was really good! the end just cuts out, though:/

Either way, excellent job with this.

-CAT
harleyQdoll chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
lol nice :]
TheBlackCatCrossing chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
Sweet lord!

That was deliciously written and very believable. Although this isn't exactly my favorite pairing, you pulled it off really nicely. The convos were spot on and I couldn't help anticipating what happened next. The part when Joker asks

*SPOILERS*

'... make love to me?'

just had me melt. I'm so glad someone finally made the Joker sensitive while still interested in Harley.

I give it a 7/10

1 point for going deeper into their symbiosis, 1 point for awesome writing, 1 for keeping it sexy (which is VERY HARD to do for me at least, specially with these two, but here have a cookie!) 1 for wit and three points for giving these two a bit of life and not making it a typical dime a dozen JHQ read. Bravo!
Girl-Anachronism89 chapter 1 . 12/24/2004
Whats up with the ending? Why is it like that, it looks like theres supose to be more to it...

"Dr. Quinzel: (smiles) Yes..

(some time before the last session. Dr. Quinzel"

Is there more?
pretty moon kitty chapter 1 . 4/10/2004
What a sexy read! It was very engrossing. There were grammatical errors and spell checked words taken out of context, but it wasn't too distracting.
I love the way you portray Harley And Mr.J! Their personalities in your stories are completely believable.
Query chapter 1 . 2/22/2004
Very interesting. I like the progression from Harley being the doctor to her actually becoming Harley Quinn. You can really tell where her sanity is starting to slip.
I found the story Joker told to be very much him. It's the sort of thing he would do! When the car pulled up to get her, I could hear him say, "OOpsie!" right before tossing her out the window.
THE LIE chapter 1 . 12/14/2003
LOL I liked it ti was great! I love Harley Quinn shes soo great! She's all crazy! And Joker is the best villan in Batman go Joker! Waho. Well I liked it the gruseom story was great...im jsut a freak like that im glad he didnt end up fucking the dead though. Cus I thought that would be gross...lol istn that funny...well good godo i have to read more of urs tuff but its 2 am here and im off to bed night night
Lisa/Rogue77
ProfessorSpork chapter 1 . 9/22/2003
this was another great one. the bloody gruesome story at the beginning was a bit much, though
Stephanie chapter 1 . 6/14/2003
Cute story I liked it...
Guest chapter 1 . 2/6/2002
...Joker...*sneers..*(J/K! ;-) cute story..)