Reviews for Back To The Beginning
Lenny mosca chapter 4 . 4/17
I have to applaud you on this story humane your own now full story in a corporation some of the anime I'm very impressed and you really had most to the dialogue in there so I like that so good job I'm hoping you make a single that's it looks like you did a good job so thank you
Loner Kid chapter 23 . 10/10/2014
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! Naruto was bitten instead of Sasuke! Yapeeeeeeeeeee! You have no idea how much I lOVE THIS FIC!

First of all, Sasuke ALSO traveled back WITH Naruto. Secondly, Naruto was bitten instead of Sasuke! (Which is my favorite part btw) And thirdly, GAARA ALSO CAME BACK!

You made all three of my fav. time travel characters show up! I Love you! MWACK!

Though I can't stop but wonder why Gaara is acting like this? Isn't he Naruto's friend in the future? Why does he act like he's not, act so indifferent towards Naruto, and wanted to fight Naruto? It's kinda weird if you ask me. I hope you can explain it soon. But seeing how you haven't updated for over 5 FRICKIN YEARS (!) I don't think I will find out. .sad QAQ TAT %_%

At the very least put this story up for adoption, or post an announcement saying you're gonna discontinue/abandon it, or put it on hiatus! Don't just post a chapter, and no more for 5 years! You wounded me!1
Mimosa Evans chapter 18 . 7/18/2014
fox eyes kitsune-me
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 23 . 6/9/2014
I wish you'd update, I'd at least love to see the Cursh Seal be removed! :D
Apsaras chapter 20 . 1/4/2014
I like the story so far but I wish it was Sasuke who got the curse would seem normal then and like everything Naruto and Sasuke werer trying to do was wasted. Otherwise love it...
Palui95 chapter 6 . 6/19/2013
WTF IS This Its Stupid Who Would Thought Naruto Would Fall 4 Trick Like That Cmon Hes From The Future So He Would Know All That Happen T2 Him Wen He Was Doing This Test Ur Fool Of Shit...XD
Nix Whispen chapter 5 . 4/15/2013
Good story and this is canon with naruto and and sasuke talking mind

And really naruto Hinata that's over used
Plz change
Brenden chapter 23 . 5/6/2012
kage kitsune 14 chapter 23 . 2/6/2012
Love this story, can't wait to read more.
tacaloking chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
this is a great story you did a great job on this story
Amy chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Not gonna finish it why leave it up? Spamming is not good~!
Foresthunter chapter 23 . 2/19/2011