Reviews for Day of Reckoning
elleelle chapter 2 . 3/20/2010
i liked the ending
gater62 chapter 2 . 5/2/2009
Aw! I really loved Daniel's quips with Sam glaring at him! How funny! It really made my heart smile. You are the master of romance!
LexLemon chapter 2 . 5/2/2009
Aww! . This was totally sweet! Love Daniel's coughing fit P Sam/Jack really are the worst kept secret in the galaxy P
icecreamgal31 chapter 2 . 1/6/2009
“Have fun debriefing the general, Sam,”

HA!

Like the previous person said, never thought of it like that!
VampirateLycan chapter 2 . 2/6/2008
Aw, loved all of Dannys comments. Killed myself in a coughing fir of my own actually. Never realised how rude that could sound before. 'debriefing' hehe :)
BettyHall223 chapter 2 . 11/30/2006
How sweet and romantic. (sigh)
RepliCartertje chapter 2 . 11/8/2006
I also loved this chapter...and yes she found home in the arms of the man she loves...Jack :-) I love how you write Daniel lol and how Jack has traditions in him...
RepliCartertje chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
Loved this...I love the little mails...that is so sweet of Jack...and so caring...I also love Sam cause she really needs him...cause with him she can think better...and that is why they are so in LOVE... And no peridot in the livingroom or bedroom... :-)
mara-anni chapter 2 . 10/1/2006
Really liked this, it was just beautiful S/J.

Also loved Daniel's teasing - very funny. Hope there's more.
i.m. nell chapter 2 . 9/30/2006
Squee! Lovely romantic scene!
CharmedAli chapter 2 . 9/30/2006
aw, cute i love it :) very well done
sparkles make me smile chapter 2 . 9/27/2006
Absolutely adorable. My favorite part was Daniel's muttering and then his coughing fit. I was laughing along with him.
mak5258 chapter 2 . 9/27/2006
yay! its always good when they end up somewhere private (esp. if that private place had a fireplace and a comfy comforter...)

mak:)
caligate chapter 2 . 9/27/2006
Excellent! Debriefing, I'm just sure! The bit with Daniel was classic.
froggy0319 chapter 2 . 9/27/2006
Thanks for making me smile with this one as I could not help but giggle with Daniels sudden cough and perhaps the real reason for Jack's debriefing :) Here's hoping there is more ;)